Park Hopper Plus Usage Clarifying Question

Disneynewb0001

Earning My Ears
We are planning a WDW trip for a long weekend in April. We plan to go the theme parks 3 days and go to a water park (Typhoon Lagoon) an additional day. I am looking at a 3-day park hopper plus ticket.

If we spend our first 3 days at the theme parks, are we still able to go to Typhoon Lagoon the 4th day, or will that not be allowed b/c we already visited the theme parks 3 days on a 3 day ticket? Versus going to theme parks two days in a row, then Typhoon Lagoon the 3rd day, and then ending at a theme park on the 4th day for the 3rd theme park day?I believe the latter is ok as long as we are within the use dates for our tickets but I am not sure about the former, I would appreciate any insight. Thanks in advance.

A 3-day PH+ ticket is valid for 6 days from the start date. That allows 3 days of major theme park entries as well as 3 "plus" options -- waterparks, mini-golf, Oak Trail golf, ESPN. The plus options can be used in any order: on the same day as a major theme park, on different days, multiple "plus" options on the same day, etc. All entitlements use be used within that 6 day window, so as long as your last day is still within the 6-day use window you'll be fine to go to Typhoon Lagoon after having used the 3 theme park entries.

A 3-day PH+ ticket is valid for 6 days from the start date. That allows 3 days of major theme park entries as well as 3 "plus" options -- waterparks, mini-golf, Oak Trail golf, ESPN. The plus options can be used in any order: on the same day as a major theme park, on different days, multiple "plus" options on the same day, etc. All entitlements use be used within that 6 day window, so as long as your last day is still within the 6-day use window you'll be fine to go to Typhoon Lagoon after having used the 3 theme park entries.
Great, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter