Park and Cruise Hotel in Vancouver?

cccdisney

DIS Diva
Anyone have any recommendations for a hotel that offers a "park and cruise" package in Vancouver? My brother lives in WA state and will be driving. Trying to determine the best options for parking the car. We will be cruising next May. Thanks!

I tried to find a park and cruise hotel when I went in 2014, and I ended up going with a hotel in Richmond and parking at the port. I'm doing the same for my trip this year.

In Richmond, you get airport hotel rates instead of downtown and free parking.

This year, parking at the port came to CDN$216.36 for a week. And it's really nice to get off the ship, hop into your car, and head out.

Last summer we stayed at the Pan Pacific. We used valet services at the hotel for the first couple of days and then once we were sure we were done with the car, we switched it to the underground port parking. It's all right there, just lower than the hotel parking. Before we got on the cruise, we were able to go down to the car & put any luggage we didn't want in it and then, it was right there when we got back a week later. I think it was around $150 US dollars, and I reserved ahead of time.

In 2014 we stayed the night before at the Pan Pacific. It was perfect - had an amazing view and we got up early to see the ship pull in from our window.
Parked in the cruise park lot - it was all very easy.

This year we are going with a larger group and staying a little bit out of town, but then parking at the cruise park.

1753.JPG

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!