Paranoia.

MuNkY

Momma don't cry. I just wanna stay high.
Is anybody paranoid about something. Does anybody have some odd habits?
As for me, I have a few.

- I never listen to music around people.
- I hate it when people look at me.
- If the door has a lock, I usually lock the door when I close it.
- I hate when I can hear other people's music in their cars, but I'll blast it when I'm the only one in the car.
- I'll sometimes go down a flight of stairs sideways.

Anybody else?

MuNkY said:
As for me, I have a few.

- I hate when I can hear other people's music in their cars, but I'll blast it when I'm the only one in the car.

Anybody else?

isnt the flight of stairs kind of like OCD. like a little "ritual"?

idk

I'm just paranoed that my mom is going to die and then I wont have anyone,

MuNkY said:
I am the same way. I hate for people to look at me. I also hate being the center of attention, but that is probably just me being introverted.
I don't like it when a bunch of people in a room get quiet all of a sudden.
It bothers me if someone sits behind me. (I can't stand to sit in the front row because of this)
I don't like talking on the phone with someone in the room.

isnt the flight of stairs kind of like OCD. like a little "ritual"?
No. I only do when there isn't a whole lot of people around, and it gives me better stability on the stairs. As apposed to having half my foot on the stair, and half of it off.

I am the same way. I hate for people to look at me. I also hate being the center of attention, but that is probably just me being introverted.
I have no problem being the center of attention. I just hate when like, your cell phone will ring, and everyone in the room turns and looks at you. I also don't like talking on the phone with someone in the room.

MuNkY said:
No. I only do when there isn't a whole lot of people around, and it gives me better stability on the stairs. As apposed to having half my foot on the stair, and half of it off.
I am scared of stairs. so I kinda do that too, but I just walk close to the wall and hold on to the banister(sp)

I fell down a flight of stairs once and got a ton of stitches. 87.

Sparx said:
I am scared of stairs. so I kinda do that too, but I just walk close to the wall and hold on to the banister(sp)

I fell down a flight of stairs once and got a ton of stitches. 87.
Lol. Once I tripped on the stairs at school. I was jogging up them, and WHAM! My foot didn't go up high enough, and hit the front of the stair. I fell flat on my face, and almost broke my glasses because of it. Luckely there was nobody around.

Which brings up the question. If I fall on the stairs, and nobody is around to see it, did I really fall?

I fall UP the stairs. rofl. One time Cydney and I were running up a bunch of stairs to get to class on time, she tripped, grabed my arm and pulled me down, then I grabbed ashley and we all rolled UP the stairs into the middle of the library. We were laughing os hard we couldn't stand up. And from that day forward the librarian thinks I am crazy.

Sparx said:
I fall UP the stairs. rofl. One time Cydney and I were running up a bunch of stairs to get to class on time, she tripped, grabed my arm and pulled me down, then I grabbed ashley and we all rolled UP the stairs into the middle of the library. We were laughing os hard we couldn't stand up. And from that day forward the librarian thinks I am crazy.
LMAO. A friend of mine almost pulled me down the stairs once. He kind of had an advantage sence he is like 3 times my size.

MuNkY said:
LMAO. A friend of mine almost pulled me down the stairs once. He kind of had an advantage sence he is like 3 times my size.
the same thing happened, accept she DID pull me dwon the stairs, and then I grabbed someone else. where were we heading before we all fell in a heap at the bottom of the stairs? The nurse. :rotfl:

+ at school, i never leave my desk with my assignment face up, no matter what it is, i turn it upside down.
+ i never ask to borrow anything from anyone at school. and i avoid asking teachers to leave the room at all costs XD.
+ i hate coming into a classroom while there is a class, i hate when everyone just turns and looks at you.
+ i never like to play my CD player too loud so other people can hear it.
+ if im writing or drawing, i like..hunch over it so no one can see, even if i know the person.

...wow..im really weird...o.0

- I won't go on the computer if someone is watching me.

- I really hate to eat with people other than in my family

- I have some weird fear of my teachers. I try to fake sick so I won't have to see them at school.

- I am terrifyed of clowns. I used to not be, and everyone was like "Ahh I hate clowns, they freak me out." And then I read this story on Myspace about this clown statue holding a knife when this girl was babysitting, and I told it to my cousin, who told it to her older sister, and her older sister said her friend's friend said that happened to her ... and that really scared me, considering I babysit/ am home alone allot. Plus I didn't think the story was true. Although my cousin does say the girl was probably making it up. Still... clowns, stay away from me! ;)

d r e s s u p * said:

- I am terrifyed of clowns. I used to not be, and everyone was like "Ahh I hate clowns, they freak me out." And then I read this story on Myspace about this clown statue holding a knife when this girl was babysitting, and I told it to my cousin, who told it to her older sister, and her older sister said her friend's friend said that happened to her ... and that really scared me, considering I babysit/ am home alone allot. Plus I didn't think the story was true. Although my cousin does say the girl was probably making it up. Still... clowns, stay away from me! ;)
I am terrified of clowns and mimes. You can't be that happy and still be sane.

Bunnies horrify me too, but that is a really long story.

Ahh I forgot about the mimes, Sparx! Haha, I remember when I was little I watched this Mary-Kate and Ashley mystery detective video and there were two mimes on it (who were the bad guys) and they just.. freaked me out.

You know when your walking along a hall or something with no one else in it except one other person? I don't know why but that just freaks me out...

MuNkY said:
As for me, I have a few.

Anybody else?
pretty much the same thing with me except the I'll sometimes go down a flight of stairs sideways

I keep my purse with me always...no matter what!
I have to sleep with covers on, even if it's really hot outside.
When I'm home alone, I have to keep all the lights on and check to make sure no one is hiding in the house.

(I'm paranoid about everything... :rotfl2: )

Daisymae26 said:
When I'm home alone, I have to keep all the lights on and check to make sure no one is hiding in the house.

(I'm paranoid about everything... :rotfl2: )

I do that too! Except sometimes I get too paranoid to look so I just lock myself in my room haha

DollfieDreams said:
+ i hate coming into a classroom while there is a class, i hate when everyone just turns and looks at you.
+ i never like to play my CD player too loud so other people can hear it.
+ if im writing or drawing, i like..hunch over it so no one can see, even if i know the person.

Same here! I hate it when I'll be drawing something and one of my friends will walk up and look at it and start telling people about it....I don't know why, I guess I just like for them to wait & see the "finished product". =)

+ I also don't like being looked at.....Feels like they're critisising me... :crazy2: lol

+ Don't like to leave my seat in class..Helps me stay focused.

+ I don't like my Mom driving alone....freaks me out to think that she'll be in a wreck and I won't have my main best friend anymore....That scares me. :worried: I always try and go with her.

Im wont sleep with my closet door open because I still think some one is in their-I also hate when people look at me- and being approched from behind

Sparx said:
I don't like it when a bunch of people in a room get quiet all of a sudden.especially when you just enter too
It bothers me if someone sits behind me.and when there is whispering and laughing going on behind me--can't stand it when that happens cuz they could be talking/laughing at me for all I know
I don't like talking on the phone with someone in the room.ITA

And I hate to watch my 2-yr-old brother go down the stairs--it freaks me out for some reason so if he starts to go down the stairs and no one is watching him I walk down the stairs with him.... he has fallen down the stairs multiple times, and now he is trying to STAND and go down the stairs...good grief

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter