Paradise Pier hotel - in room WiFi?

grumpy's fan

Mouseketeer
Does the Paradise Pier hotel have in room internet? Considering staying there this next trip but I will have school assignments due and I need WiFi to upload them, and I'd rather do it from the room than a business center or lounge....

How about Disneyland Hotel? Since I got a blackberry for work, I typically only use the WiFi on my iPod and PSP to browse the net when I travel. That keeps me from lugging around my laptop

DLH is the same.

However, the public areas have wifi, and I've found that the wifi "waves" don't know what walls and floors are, and we've picked up the public area wifi on our laptop at PPH. I don't think we even brought the laptop on our DLH visit so we didn't try there.

I was at the DLH in April, and had Wi-Fi access from our room in the Magic Tower. There was also Wi-Fi access in the lobby.

We were able to pick up WiFi in our room at PPH in May. There is also the wired connection as a previous poster said.

How about Disneyland Hotel? Since I got a blackberry for work, I typically only use the WiFi on my iPod and PSP to browse the net when I travel. That keeps me from lugging around my laptop

my blackberry can recieve the WIFI from Paradise Pier Hotel BUT theres some kind of script that my blackberry cannot run...

fyi, i can pick up Paradise Pier hotel's WIFI on paradise pier in DCA... yes, it goes pretty far...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!