Paper Holder ??

Passions71203

<font color=teal>Not saying that old men are ugly.
Hi! I was wondering what everyone uses to store their paper in? I was thinking of getting a cart thing (on wheels, that has a lot of shelves) but I wanted to ask and see if anyone has one and if they like it. TIA

Erin

For Mothers Day, I received a Scrapbook Solutions Paper Storage Cube, which I love.

http://www.scrapbookexpress.com/scso.html

After my DH ordered it, we found out our local A.C. Moore is selling it, saving one the high shipping charge online. Buying it with a coupon would save more.

There are 23 shelves. Each shelf is made of a solid material, it isn't wire like the sides. I like the solid shelves, paper doesn't get caught as it would with wire shelving.

My DH thought it would take me a long time to fill up all the shelves. I am a a paper queen, it took me all of five minutes. :lmao:

I got a 12x12 "pocket" at AC Moore. It's divided in 4 sections so I have separated the stickers from the Princess paper,the Mickey paper and the cut pieces.

I have 6 plastic things that look like magazine holders. They are plastic and have 4 dividers in it. Love them. I got some at AC Moore and then at BJ's warehouse but they discontinued them

I live in a small apartment with not a lot of scrapping or storage room. This may not be elegant, but it works for me. I bought 12x12 "project keepers"...plastic envelopes with string ties. They go on sale at A.C. Moore and Michaels for about $1.00 every so often. I've labeled them by theme or color. I place my papers in them and for the themes I include photos or stickers I plan to use. I made 2 for cardstock labeled by "warm" or "cool" colors. I also made one for vellum papers, metallic papers and specialty papers like handmade or mulberry paper. I have about 20 of them in all. At Staples I bought a "milk crate" type filing box that accommodates legal size files. It's the perfect size for these 12x12 plastic holders. By tying the holders closed I prevent dust or light from effecting them. By looking across the tops (where I placed the labels) I can quickly find what I am looking for, and it tucks conveniently away under my work area without taking up my limited work space.

Now that I have lots of paper, I really like it to lay flat rather than standing up so I keep mine in those plastic Sterilite drawer sets sold in places like Target. They can be reconfigured easily into any number of different drawer combos.

Paper being used currently in big (unfinished) projects sits in big, hard-sided plastic cases I got on sale at Michael's.

I've also found that paper has to be protected from sunlight and dust so I do prefer using the drawers in my sunny craft room.

I have six of the plastic 12x12 holders that stand up. I like to have my paper standing so I can just get what I want out without having to lift the rest of the shelf up! I think it's all a matter of what you prefer. Some like the shelves others like it standing. Whatever is easiest!

I have the Creative Memories paper holder. I guess it would best of described as an accordian style with labels you fill in yourself and insert in the tabs. It keeps my paper safe and all in one place, its small so doesn't take up much space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter