Panic!!! No tickets yet

tsandas

Earning My Ears
Oh my god....why did the posties have to strike just when i'm waiting on my tickets for our first visit to dlp....9 days to go and my travel agent hasn't received them yet

Yikes!

There must be lots of people in this situation - what does your TA say?

Hope they sort something out, just in case, with E-tickets these days it must be possible to do it that way instead if necessary! :headache:

Spoke to TA today and they are going to phone me as soon as the tickets arrive with them and if I can get out of work I will go and pick them up, problem is they are in Glasgow whilst I am on the east coast in Fife and working right up until we go away. I'm still trying to be hopeful that it will sort itself out in time.

Hope they arrive in time. Who are you booked with, as in who did the TA book with?

Sending you some pixiedust:

Awh thanx 4 the luck...as far as I know they booked with dlp direct...realise this sounds a bit vague but my family gets a holiday grant from the family fund which is a charity that helps familys with disabled children get holidays they otherwise wouldn't be able to access

I am booked direct with Disney and as far as I know all I need is an email confirmation to check in with. We are travelling on Eurostar and pick up our tickets for that at the station, you don't say how you are travelling there?

Personally I can't see why any booking cannot be transferred over to this kind of booking system, it's hardly rocket science is it?

Did you use a credit card to make the booking? I know that with Eurostar I have to take with me the credit card used to make the booking, but I guess that is just proof that I am the person that booked the tickets.

I am sure something can be done if the postal strike prevents the tickets from arriving on time.

Have a fantastic time! :cheer2:

We are driving over via the eurotunnel so i'm sure they would be able to sort something out via email if it comes to that. I am determined not to let it spoil the excitement of the lead up to being on our way. Thanks for your best wishes.

We are driving over via the eurotunnel so i'm sure they would be able to sort something out via email if it comes to that. I am determined not to let it spoil the excitement of the lead up to being on our way. Thanks for your best wishes.

We have driven through Euro tunnel several times and there are now auto check ins. You need to key in your info including your booking ref number which then gives you the shuttle time and letter and prints out the info you hang on your windscreen. Therefore if the stuff dosnt come through your TA should be able to give you a booking ref no.

Good news at last..tickets arrived at the TA in Glasgow today so off to pick them up 2morro:-)

Thanks for all your good wishes...picked all the tickets up this afternoon...just gotta pack now...can't wait

oh so glad to hear the tickets got to you ... hope you all have a great time ... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter