Pandora to open May 27th, 2017

That sure does make sense with some clues people have been seeing. But saaaad that I will be 3 weeks too early. :(

Excellent! Not that it really matters for me, it'll be awhile before we can see it, but still, yay! Now, if they could just get a date on ROL.... lol

How do these openings usually work? I have a trip planned for May 15-28 and am wondering if I should extend it. Will there be soft openings beforehand for the general public?

How do these openings usually work? I have a trip planned for May 15-28 and am wondering if I should extend it. Will there be soft openings beforehand for the general public?
The grand opening is May 27th. A large press event is set for May 21-27th, 2017. Softs could begin as early as late April but that's just a guess. Softs are never known in advanced they just happen.

The grand opening is May 27th. A large press event is set for May 21-27th, 2017. Softs could begin as early as late April but that's just a guess. Softs are never known in advanced they just happen.

Thank you. I probably will take my chances and leave it as is. :-)

What do you all mean by "soft" opening? Would the public be able to see it?

We have a trip planned for May 15-21st. It's our first trip so we have so much to see/do that Pandora isn't something I'll be upset if we don't get to see, but it would be cool to check it out!

What do you all mean by "soft" opening? Would the public be able to see it?

We have a trip planned for May 15-21st. It's our first trip so we have so much to see/do that Pandora isn't something I'll be upset if we don't get to see, but it would be cool to check it out!
Depends on the soft opening. Some are limited to just CMs. Some are limited to APs or DVC. And then the rest are pretty much get lucky by being here at the right time.

Just my luck, I leave Disney the 20th. Hoping softs exist for at least two weeks before
Wow same!! Small world. Hope you have a good first time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter