Pandora - done by 9:31am with no FP

I was only there for lunch. I imagine how busy it is will depend on time of day and year ... but you can order ahead on the app and it'll be waiting for you when you get there.
Oh okay I didn’t know it had order ahead.

Would anyone advise trying to RD FOP with 4 kids 8 and under? A doube stroller with 4 and 2 year olds in it. Only DH and probably DS6 would ride but I would walk with them to the entrance to get RS pass. Then I would head over to ride NRJ with the other 3. We are a RD family, just not sure we want to be a part of the mad dash. This would be for AM EMH on March 5!!

In August when we went, I did not stand in line with my husband and two older sons. My three year old and I walked into NRJ then had a snack and explored Avatar. (A second time in our trip my husband took our son to get pictures with Dug by the Tree of Life while I stood standby.) When we got close (10 minutes or so) to the front of the attraction, where the cast members are staged by the fastpass return, We texted each other and made our way to the entrance. Then we'd signal a cast member as the person riding passed and the person riding still got a plastic card to exchange later for a rider switch. (It helped that our LO usually said Mommy or Daddy loudly when seen). That's a long time for little ones to stand around. The CMs didn't see to mind.

My older two boys lucked out having a little brother. We rode FOP in standby two days and FP+ two days too so they each got to ride it 8 times in our trip, while Mom and Dad only got four. Bummer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter