Pandora bracelets???

Wishing on a star

DIS Veteran
I don't have any Pandora, but am thinking that this might be a good idea for my son's girlfriend.
I just signed up on their web-site and received a welcome email.
Do any of you know if there are ever any sales, discounts, email coupons, etc?
That's what I am hoping for!

I don't have any Pandora, but am thinking that this might be a good idea for my son's girlfriend.
I just signed up on their web-site and received a welcome email.
Do any of you know if there are ever any sales, discounts, email coupons, etc?
That's what I am hoping for!

Yes, occasionally. They have had a variety of sales, both online and in stores. One of my favorites was a free bracelet (leather cord and/or bangle) with the purchase of so much. I believe DD and I got one when it was like a $60 purchase. I've seen free earrings and charms offers. It varies. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll have a good Black Friday sale!

They're pretty out of style around here. I definitely don't see younger women wearing them. Alex and Ani still seems to be popular.

My daughter is 22 and wears them all of the time. So - out of style for younger women - I would say no. Also we see almost all younger women and men in the store when we shop for them. It's just an individual taste thing.

As far as sales - they do have them. They tend to be fairly restrictive. Buy enough of one category to choose between several limited things free. They did have a 40% off sale at the beginning of October. Buying during that one got us a 20% return coupon that we used on all of the new Christmas charms.

My daughter is on their email list. I think that is primarily used to notify of new releases.

The best thing about it as a gift is that you can give a little and add to it over time.

Here are her Christmas bracelets...
pandora.jpg

I don't really see anyone wear them much anymore young or older. I think they were pretty popular for a while and kinda burnt out.

My daughter is 22 and wears them all of the time. So - out of style for younger women - I would say no.

As I said, around here (Philadelphia area), I do not see them worn by younger women anymore. Middle aged women, yes, but I haven't seen anyone under 40 with them on in a quite a while. They may still be popular in your area, or your daughter may just have her own unique style, or whatever, any of which are great. I also don't see anyone wearing more than one at a time, but again, different places, different styles.

The younger women in this area seem to like Alex and Ani much more, and they do wear multiples of those.

So, for those on the cutting edge...
What might the 'IN' thing now?
I did just take a quick peek at Alex and Ani, I seem to be much more impressed with Pandora. The A&A seems to be more young 'immature' and trendy. And, not sure about the quality.

Melanie, that picture is just WOW gorgeous.

I have never been into Pandora and don't like to wear a lot of heavy jewelry.
And, they might not be the latest thing.
But, they can be very pretty!

I'm definitely not cutting edge, I wear Pandora, and they are not "out", we just had a Pandora store open in our mall. I don't care what the trends are though, my charms mean something to me and I love them so I wear them.
They have other jewelry not just the bracelets.

I know that my dd and my nieces (26 and under age) do seem to wear the Alex and Ani jewelry over Pandora. They all have Pandora bracelets from a few years ago.
My dd just told me today she loves one of A&A's new symbol bracelets and is hoping her boyfriend gets her hints LOL

Younger women in our area tend to prefer Erimish for stretch bracelets, Kendra Scott (especially for necklaces), Bourbon and Boweties for stackable bangles, and Judith Bright for semi-precious stones set in sterling and gold-fill.

Pandora seems to be more for older women, at least in our area. Alex and Ani hasn’t caught on here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter