Pandora beads at Disney?

jlx2

Mouseketeer
Does Disney sell beads on property for Pandora bracelets (even Chamilia because I know they have Disney specific beads)? I would love to pick one up while we are on vacation to remind me of our time there. Thanks!

Do you happen to remember what store(s) you saw the Chamilia beads at? Thanks!

I don't remember which stores off hand. I purchased one while there though so I can see if I can locate the receipt to find the store name. I am fairly certain I bought mine in Hollywood Studios.

I found an Eeyore one that fits my Pandora bracelet at the gift shop in the Contemporary. The one that is on the same floor as Chef Mickey's.

They have them at Downtown Disney in the big store (sorry, can't remember the name right now). Also, all the parks have at least one store with the beads. They are not Pandora, but they do fit the Pandora. I just came back last week and got two beads for me and they fit. Magic Kingdom has them at the jewelry shop on Main Street. Look for the store with the jewelry and they will be there! They have hundreds!!

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter