Panasonic Lumix TS3/FT3

QuirkyButterfly

DIS Veteran
We are heading to the world in September and wanted some camera advice. My boyfriend has a Nikon D90 that we will be taking. I want to take a P&S that is waterproof because we are planning on spending time at the water parks, and I want something rugged for on rides.

Has anyone had any experience with the latest waterproof cameras? Especially the Lumix, it is the one that I am leaning most towards given the reviews. What are the pros and cons of this model of camera?

One major drawcard is that it takes video. I have had a friend offer to lend me their camcorder that shoots in Full HD. Do you think I should take that as well? Or will the TS3 be enough? I don't want to overdo it with the camera equipment, but still want enough to cover all of my bases.

Thanks for your thoughts on this camera.

I don't have any experience with the waterproof model you listed, but we are big Lumix fans. I have the DMC-SZ3 more compact P&S , and our DD had the FZ28 and now has the FZ35. They ahve been awesome cameras. If we werein the market for any new camera we would start our search with Lumix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter