Palo server Draco/Draken on the Wonder

Pooh667

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I have a question for people who have recently gone on the Wonder and dined in Palo. Is the server Draco or Dracken ( he was from Croatia ) still there? In 2009, we were told he had moved to the Wonder. Thanks.

I don't know if he is on the Wonder now, but he was our server for our Palo dinner on the Wonder in October 2009. We had such a wonderful dinner experience there with him! I hope you can locate him! :goodvibes

I don't know if he is on the Wonder now, but he was our server for our Palo dinner on the Wonder in October 2009. We had such a wonderful dinner experience there with him! I hope you can locate him! :goodvibes

Thanks, I hope we can locate him too. He was really great!

There is a Head Server on the Dream named Dragan, he's from Croatia. He mentioned that he came from the Wonder and was once in Palo. Person you are looking for maybe?

There is a Head Server on the Dream named Dragan, he's from Croatia. He mentioned that he came from the Wonder and was once in Palo. Person you are looking for maybe?

Hi,

It sounds like it could be the same one. I will just have to wait till our cruise next month to find out. Thanks for replying!

We were on the Wonder to Alaska May 24, 2011.

He was the head server in Palo at that time.

NWmom

we had a very nice chat with him just the other day! He is now a Head Server on Dream but will be going back to the Wonder in 3 weeks. There he is the Head Server in Palo. He is very excited to get back to the Wonder. He's a great guy, he remembered us before we remembered him from a previous cruise.

Oh my gosh, my husband and I remember him from Palo on the Wonder back in 2003. We have taken several Disney cruises since and have looked for him and wondered where he ended up. He had so much charisma, not surprised at all to hear he's head server :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter