Palo recipe and What princesses?

jbuckent

DIS Veteran
Sorry to ask these questions but the search isn't working for me.

I'm trying to find the Chocolate souffle recipe from Palo. Anyone have it bookmarked?

How about what princesses might we see on board? We are pulling out all the princess movies and I want to make sure we are watching the right ones, wouldn't want her to get all excited about Mulan if she won't be there. Could cause a major meltdown!

Oh My! Mulan sightings were limited to only TWO on our past cruises. She is in a scene during one of the evening shows and then at Till We Meet Again. We are big Lion King and Mulan fans. Come to think of it Poccahontas sightings were few as well.

You will have ample sightings of the tradition princesses (Snow White, Cinderella, Jasmine, Sleeping Beauty and Ariel

Oh I wouldn't have thought of Jasmine as a several opportunites kind of gal. I'll move Alladin to the top of the movie pile. LOL

Is Alice in Wonderland around? Or how about Tinkerbelle? I remember seeing Peter Pan and Captain Hook, but don't recall Tink.

On the Magic we saw Cinderella, Snow White and Belle. Ariel is on the Wonder, but does not do a meet and greet on the Magic.

Alice and the Mad Hatter are around as well as Wendy from Peter Pan. Tinkerbell does not appear on board.

Oh yes! We did she Wendy quite a bit and got some memorable pictures with her.

Funny Story
We did the Character Breakfast at Disneyland a couple of years ago. Wendy comes to our table for photos and stays for 10 to 15 minutes talking/playing with our DD. When she leaves almost in unison all 8 family members go "Who was that?"

It bugged me so much that I drove back to the hotel and just to use the internet (no small task taking the transport to the parking lot, driving to the resort and then reversing it). Later in the day when we did the Peter Pan ride I showed everyone Wendy and the Boys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter