Palo questions

Cali disneygirl

Earning My Ears
Please help me decide if i want to book Palo for brunch or Dinner. Since we dont know our dining rotation i dont want to miss out on the restraunts. I have read some people like brunch just as well as dinner so any advice would be great. Also do you tip your waitperson or is it included? Thanks

I'd book both. If you find out you booked on a night you don't want to miss, you can always cancel. Palo fills up fast!

Are you on a 7 night or a 3/4 night? It really depends. I've read if you've never done dinner at Palo, you have to do it. Then, if you've haven't done brunch, do that. When we're on a 7 night, we want to do both!

We did Palo on a 4 night, and went on our last night on ship. It was a wonderful way to end the trip. Yes, you should tip your waiter/waitress. How much? Some say tip what you would tip someone at a nice restaurant. It's really up to you. But the wait staff is so amazing at Palo, you really want to treat them well.

I personally think brunch is a little better than dinner, though we usually go to both. We alsays tip extra.

We've booked both brunch and dinner, but we prefer dinner so that we get the chocolate souffle! I think my DH thought brunch was a little more frou frou than he prefers. They say the $10 fee covers tip, but we always give $25 to our server.

Just book Palo Tuesday night or later.. You will have seen all 3 restraunts by then. After that the menu changes, but they do not compare to the food served at Palo...

If I did have to choose only one, it would be the brunch....

We think brunch is better than dinner also.

Yes, you definately tip the waitstaff, as you would in any fine dining restaurants.

We did the brunch on the Member Cruise and it was awesome! Have not done dinner there yet, but would definitely recommend the brunch. The staff is great and very eager to please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter