Palo menu

LOLA2

TINK<br><font color=9966ff> I never heard of not t
Where can I take a look at a Palo menu?

Hopefully our webmasters will bring those back from this week's cruise. :)

You can see examples of recent ones on the ********************** website. Also...there isn't a written menu for the brunch...when you arrive, your server will take you through all the choices as they walk you around and show you the items.

lllpath said:
You can see examples of recent ones on the ********************** website. Also...there isn't a written menu for the brunch...when you arrive, your server will take you through all the choices as they walk you around and show you the items.

hhmmm I typed that into my browser window and and my pc asked me what I had in the glass I was drinking from. ;)

would you mind sending me the URL in a PM?

DVC Jen said:
hhmmm I typed that into my browser window and and my pc asked me what I had in the glass I was drinking from.

The drink of the day!

PM me please too - I really want to see that site for the menu :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter