Palo High Tea

Minnie Monellen

DIS Veteran
I know that Palo High Tea is being discontinued in the near future, according to the recent announcement. We'll be cruising on the Magic in June and the tea is still being offered at that time. I was wondering if anyone has ever reserved the private room for the High Tea?

A few years ago, I was told you couldn't reserve the private room for tea. Don't know if things have changed since then. Our group ended up having brunch in the room instead, but I'd definitely check with them.

I hadn't heard that High Tea was being discontinued. When was this announced, and (besides the Character Breakfasts) what elses is being discontinued?

I've never seen the private room used for tea. On our last cruise, there were only 3 tables seated! The server commented that they couldn't figure it out since the ocean was smooth and lovely, but they hadn't been booking the tea. I didn't suggest that the price had been increased above the value of the experience.:goodvibes

if brunch is being extended, then I don't mind. Besides they charge more for brunch than high tea and not really sure that the demand is still there.

We were really looking forward to High Tea, especially since my Grandmother and Great Aunt are from England and it is their first cruise:sad: Brunch is really good though, but they wouldn't eat that much. Oh well, one less ressie I need to worry about.

We have had a group at tea a couple times and had to handle that after boarding. I was told twice for different cruises on the Magic by the team who handles the private room bookings that it was not available for tea.

We have had a group at tea a couple times and had to handle that after boarding. I was told twice for different cruises on the Magic by the team who handles the private room bookings that it was not available for tea.

Thanks, I was hoping someone had been able to arrange for a group to have Palo tea after boarding. We all want to try it now that it will probably be our last opportunity on DCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter