Palo Dining for Group

PPFQP

DIS Veteran
I faxed in a request for a Palo dinner for a group of us. I haven't heard anything. We are within 30 days of our cruise. Should I have my TA check into it further? Should I expect to hear some kind of confirmation that we got the reservation? Or will I not know anything until we board?

Thanks for any info.

When I requested the group room at Palo they did call me to confirm and to let me know they would be cancelling the few individual brunch ressies folks in our group were able to get on their own.

I agree, it wouldn't hurt to call and ask if the room has been assigned yet.
Sending positive thoughts that you were able to get it. :thumbsup2

When I requested the group room at Palo they did call me to confirm and to let me know they would be cancelling the few individual brunch ressies folks in our group were able to get on their own.

I agree, it wouldn't hurt to call and ask if the room has been assigned yet.
Sending positive thoughts that you were able to get it. :thumbsup2

Thanks. I'm concerned that I haven't heard anything. I've emailed my TA and will hope that she follows up.

Yes, if you are the first request for that day to have been received, they will contact you to confirm and get all of the reservation info confirmed before they cancel the seperate resies.

Yes, if you are the first request for that day to have been received, they will contact you to confirm and get all of the reservation info confirmed before they cancel the seperate resies.

Darn, that makes me feel like we probably did not get it then. I wish I would hear back from my TA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter