Palo Brunch on 4 day?

Hi,

The times I have gone on a 4 day (May 2002, November 2002) this was not available!! Did I miss something?? Have a good time!

Allison an associate (DVC)

they had brunch on the 4day feb 1st cruise.(it was great don't miss it.)

Originally posted by skip
they had brunch on the 4day feb 1st cruise.(it was great don't miss it.)

Hi,

When did this start?? How do I find out if we will have it?

is the brunch offered everyday or 1 day? If it's 1 day, which day on the 4-day cruise?

Would slacks and a nice shirt be ok for brunch?

Jess

Originally posted by Gupsmom
is the brunch offered everyday or 1 day? If it's 1 day, which day on the 4-day cruise?

Would slacks and a nice shirt be ok for brunch?

Jess

Jess,

Its my understanding that the brunch is served on the @ sea day!!! I want to say that would be the day before Castaway Cay (Tuesday.) Someone want to back me up?? Hope this is some help!!

brunch on the 4 day is on the sea day and that would be wednesday.unless something goes wrong with it between now and your cruise you'll have it.they started it 2 weeks before our feb1st cruise and it was invitation only then.and when i went to sign up on the 1st they had there own seperate table for reservation for brunch then.slacks and a collered shirt would be fine.(that's what everyone seemed to have on for brunch.)

no it doesn't count as your one palo visit.we got a brunch and a dinner reservation.and no it is not invitation only.they have a seperate table to sign up for brunch.so you can go to that now.
i think we just take it for granted that because they have it on the magic that it is no big deal to have it on the 4 day wonder.but they had to go thru a few invite only test runs to make sure they get it down pat and not have it to crowded until they were sure what they were doing.
it ran smooth when we went so have fun.

When you make your reservation for the Wonder Palo brunch, are there different time slots to sign up for or do they just take a certain amount of people for one specific time? About how long would the brunch last? Any info would be great!
Thanks!

Just to make things clear for me, the Palo Brunch is also for adults only, correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter