Palo brunch menu

oklamomof4boys

DIS Veteran
We will be on the Magic in 3 weeks and it will be the first time my youngest will be old enough to go to Palo. So, of course, we were looking online at the menu and I saw on a blog from September 2016 that they had changed the menu (we were on in June 2016). It said they no longer had the grape and Gorgonzola pizza. Please tell me that isn't true! It also didn't have chicken parmigiana on the menu but "Parmesan crusted chicken". Is that the same thing? Poor kid has been hearing about grape and Gorgonzola pizza and Palo chicken parmigiana for 10 years! He will be crushed if he can't get it!

The chicken Parmesan is still there, we had it in the fall. The grape and Gorgonzola pizza is no longer on the menu. But, people have reported being able to order it.

I was on the Wonder a few weeks ago and was able to get the grape pizza. We went up the day before and requested it. They made it for us no problem.

If you miss something on the menu, just ask. Disney never says "no".
Enjoy your brunch.

Isn't that the truth! Disney is great about making your experience magical.

We were just on the Fantasy 2 weeks ago, and both items the OP mentioned were available. For the brunch, they have done away with the carts with the samples, and gone to a printed menu with breakfast and lunch items. But, the buffet was a great as it has been for years, and that's all we needed. Eggs Julia are also still available (named after the concierge hose Julia who was at Palo years ago), just not by that name.

Watch out for the uncharge for simple soda water. Fancy names, fancy prices.

Isn't that the truth! Disney is great about making your experience magical.

We were just on the Fantasy 2 weeks ago, and both items the OP mentioned were available. For the brunch, they have done away with the carts with the samples, and gone to a printed menu with breakfast and lunch items. But, the buffet was a great as it has been for years, and that's all we needed. Eggs Julia are also still available (named after the concierge hose Julia who was at Palo years ago), just not by that name.

Watch out for the uncharge for simple soda water. Fancy names, fancy prices.

Great to hear about the Eggs Julia! They are my wife's favorite. I assumed subbing salmon for Canadian bacon wouldn't bee too hard, but still happy for the conformation.

We were on the fantasy January 21st the grape Pizza is not on the menu, all you have to do is ask for it though. It is still very delicious. :D

We asked for the grape pizza on the Wonder a few weeks ago and they said they couldn't make it.

We were discussing this up in the Concierge lounge and our host must have overheard us because when we had our Palo in our room that night.............they brought a grape pizza up to our room as an appetizer.

So it definitely can be done if they want to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter