Palo brunch favorites?

Stefileslie85

Mouseketeer
We just booked brunch at Palo on the Wonder. It will be our first time ever eating there. From what I have seen online Palo offers quite a few items during brunch. Is there anything we need to make sure we try? From what I have read online quite a few people love the chicken parmesan and the discontinued grape and gorgonzola pizza. Any other things that are favorites or must try items?

Chicken Parmesan.

The chilled strawberry soup is to die for. It's not on menu anymore, but at least last year on the Magic, our server brought it without our asking.

Eggs Royale is my favourite and of course all of the desserts. Lol. We tried the Grape and Gorgonzola pizza once, never again, way too strong for us. :sad2:

Everything said above are all good choices. We also like the crab legs, the variety of desserts, and tuna.

Love the chicken Parmesan. The eggs Benedict is really good, too. Love any of the desserts that have strawberries in them. Also love the fact that the iced tea is made with iced tea ice cubes (no watered down tea as it melts).

Love the chicken Parmesan. The eggs Benedict is really good, too. Love any of the desserts that have strawberries in them. Also love the fact that the iced tea is made with iced tea ice cubes (no watered down tea as it melts).

I know, I love those ice tea cubes! It's the little things.

Mine was the artichoke ravioli. Best thing I have eaten on the 3 cruises I have been on with Disney :)

Attachments

• IMG_2729.JPG
    IMG_2729.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 30
Looks like the Chicken Parm and Cinnamon Rolls are at the top of the list. We will be getting eggs banidict and cab legs as well. We had no clue what Arancini was so we looked it up and it sounds really good! If we have room we'll try the Pappardelle Pasta, Lisagna and the Artichoke Ravioli. We are looking forward to the unwatering ice in the iced tea and we'll give the Strawberry Soup a shot if they bring it for us to try. Thanks for all the suggestions. We can't wait!!!! :)

Last edited:
lasagna is the best, but definitely get the chicken parm and cinnamon rolls. wow and eggs benedict too, meats and cheeses at the buffet. too much, my wife and I share when we go. enjoy

Chilled strawberry soup if you can still get it, the hummus was really good as was the stollen bread with whipped cream. Really - all of it! For us it's always one of the hi-lights of the cruise.

The celery soup is surprisingly good. And they make a mean Bloody Mary!

We just booked brunch at Palo on the Wonder. It will be our first time ever eating there. From what I have seen online Palo offers quite a few items during brunch. Is there anything we need to make sure we try? From what I have read online quite a few people love the chicken parmesan and the discontinued grape and gorgonzola pizza. Any other things that are favorites or must try items?
The eggs Benedict are delicious

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!