Palo Brunch Crab Legs?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
I do not eat seafood, but my mom and sister were disappointed the crab legs are were served cold. It isn't a big deal, but I was curious if it's possible to have them heated?

I do not eat seafood, but my mom and sister were disappointed the crab legs are were served cold. It isn't a big deal, but I was curious if it's possible to have them heated?

When I hear "crab legs" and "brunch" in the same sentance I would assume they are cold. :confused3

As to your question - it's Palo - if they ask for warm/hot crab legs I would expect the server to jump into action and find a way to provide them. If there is a way, DCL has the will.

When I hear "crab legs" and "brunch" in the same sentance I would assume they are cold. :confused3

As to your question - it's Palo - if they ask for warm/hot crab legs I would expect the server to jump into action and find a way to provide them. If there is a way, DCL has the will.

Again, I don't eat seafood so I don't know what to assume about it. My mom and sister didn't ask either,
I was just wondering myself if it's possible. Our reservation is at 12:30, so more lunchy than breakfast.

Not for Palo brunch, but in Cabanas for lunch, the crab legs were always cold on ice along with the shrimp.

Not a solution to your problem, but please assuage your mom and sister by telling them that sometimes I have dreams about the sliced-open, succulent, amazing crab legs at Palo, and that I'm mad you mentioned them here because now I'm drooling all over my computer. Regardless of the fact that they are cold.

You can still dip them in warm melted butter if you want. ;)

Oh god. I need crab legs now.

I can't say for sure, because I have never tried it, but I would think that re-heated crab legs would be pretty gummy. Seafood, in general, does not re-heat well in my experience.

Sayhello

On the seafood lunch day in Parrot cay we saw a few people dipping their crab legs etc in warmed, drawn butter. I'd bet Palo could at least arrange that!!

WaltD4Me said:

Yes. The past two times I have been to brunch on the Magic, they have heated crab legs for us as well as drawn butter. They were delicious!

ETA: This was in Palo. Not sure about any other location onboard.

I have to say I ate an awful lot of those crab legs at Palo. Those were my favorite things of the whole brunch.

Joe

I always want to eat the crab legs, but they end up being too messy and not enough crab meat to be worth the effort.

The last time we had this issue, we asked for a cup of hot water. After we shelled the meat, we'd dunk it in the hot water until it was warmed up. Made it warm and juicy :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter