Palo and children

NYAna

I love Disney!
Hi All,

I can't remember if children are allowed at Palo. My husband and I ate at Palo on our first Disney Cruise but I can't recall if children were/are allowed. The reason I'm asking is that my sister will be traveling with her 1 year old and wanted to know if he can come along.... and if he can't come, what do we do if we (the three of us - DH, sister and myself) go to dinner at Palo. I've never cruised with children and I have no clue if we can leave him with anyone for an hour or so while we have a nice dinner.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks! Ana

Nope, children are not allowed at Palo. He can go to Flounder's nursery while you guys dine. I do believe it is an extra cost at flounders though.

From what we have heard, it is an adult only dining room. 18 years or older.

So she might have to have her 1 year old in Flounders Nursery when you all might like to go to Palo's. I think there is a charge for Flounders, $6 0r $7
an hour? Not sure.

Hope this helped

Have a great trip!

PC

Kids not allowed at Palo, but make sure you make ressies at Flounders as soon as you make Palo ressies to ensure you'll get the right time slot. Flounders is great - the CM's are so attentive, and used to kids (like my DD) who didn't want to be there at first. :goodvibes

They were wonderful w/my DS, also. They weren't fully booked when we were there and my son was 2.5. A couple of the nights the CM in the nursery brought him over to the kids club ot play on the pirate ship, as he was older than the other kids in there. Also, when he got there, they knew he loves toy story, so they would take him to go and find it...if it was in their room, one of the other kids clubs. I was very impressed. We saw a couple fo the counselors when we were at st marteen and they even payed a ton of attention to him there...we were waiting in line at mcdonalds together!! :rotfl:

Palo strictly enforces the 18 years and older rule.

Woody

I wish they would be so strict with the other events. It was terrible seeing a child at Pub Nights. I don't know what some parents are thinking!!!

The Nursery seems great. I plan on taking advantage of it when I have little ones. :)

I know it was already mentioned...but I wanted to throw it out there again. Palo is for adults only...so your sister will have to take her 1yo to flounders...BUT you do have to sign up for time slots for Flounders...you can't just drop them off like you do with the older kids at the other clubs. So make sure you go and sign up for the Flounders time as SOON as you know your Palo time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter