Paint the Night Down

Flounder89

Mouseketeer
Due to Special Event, please be aware of the following operational adjustment:

“Disney Paint the Night” Parade Suspended during Sep 4 – Nov 1, 2016

Just found this on the website ... We are staying Sep 10-15 -.- Any idea what the special event is??

Awe man :( Im going to be there october 4-6, was looking forward to seeing this! I hope there is something else awesome going on instead! :)

Looks like it is Halloween, and it starts September 15. Which sucks because I leave that day in the morning. Daytime parade will go down from September 15 so at least I have that, but I visit Sep 10-14 and Fantasy Gardens will be closed now too -.- If Mystic Manor or Grizzly is down when I'm there I'm gonna cry.

You're not missing much with Fantasy Gardens being closed. It's just a character meet and greet area - you can see everything from outside, and the characters will meet elsewhere :thumbsup2

You're not missing much with Fantasy Gardens being closed. It's just a character meet and greet area - you can see everything from outside, and the characters will meet elsewhere :thumbsup2
I'm a character hunter and I was really looking forward to it because it is a unique location..so it's kind of subjective if I indeed miss something or not tbh. I do hope they have the same characters somewhere else otherwise this would basically mean half the characters out at the park than usual. :/

I'm a character hunter and I was really looking forward to it because it is a unique location..so it's kind of subjective if I indeed miss something or not tbh. I do hope they have the same characters somewhere else otherwise this would basically mean half the characters out at the park than usual. :/

The characters I've seen there are always duplicates - mainly just the fab 5 in their 'normal' outfits. If they have special outfits, they'll usually be wearing them in Town Square.

The characters I've seen there are always duplicates - mainly just the fab 5 in their 'normal' outfits. If they have special outfits, they'll usually be wearing them in Town Square.
I was just going by the info on the website, and what it says there sounded fabulous :D Maybe it's not accurate anymore though, so thank you!

I was just going by the info on the website, and what it says there sounded fabulous :D Maybe it's not accurate anymore though, so thank you!

Wow I see what you mean! Marie and Mulan are definitely on my list! In all my trips to HK though, I have not seen either of them yet. I even asked specifically for Mulan last time - apparently she was 'on holiday'.

Wow I see what you mean! Marie and Mulan are definitely on my list! In all my trips to HK though, I have not seen either of them yet. I even asked specifically for Mulan last time - apparently she was 'on holiday'.
While it's sad that you guys do not get to see them it's less sad now that the gardens are closed...:D

We will visit Hongkong Disneyland on Oct. 11&12 ! I just saw that both parades "Paint the Night" and also "Flights of Fantasy" are closed for Halloween Time. I am so sad about it. It is our first visit to HKDL and we will not be able to see those parades. The replacement for these two parades "Halloween Calvacade" (just 2 wagons!) and "Villains Night Out" look very odd. I can't understand that both parades don't take place during Halloween Time. In other Disney Parks, fe. in Paris the Halloween Calvacade takes place many times a day as an extra parade and also the Villains show beside the castle, but they don't cancel the Day Parade for that...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!