PaHunters camping season comes to an abrupt close due to cancer.

Brother Chris, you're in our thoughts and prayers.

When Jen starts the drive home with you, though, let her get out of Tennessee before you ask her to stop at a Burger King drive through for a Whopper that doesn't taste like hospital food.

Good luck!

Ed

I have been back in PA for two weeks now, just went hospital to hospital.

Sending positive thoughts and vibes and several tons of pixie dust...

Praying for you and your family. God Bless you all.

Last edited:

if need be I can meet you guys at the interchange of I-66 and I-81 cause as I recall for you ALS Type that translates to Ain't Lifting Spit

Praying for you down the homestretch Chris. Hang in there and be strong. Continued good thoughts and prayers as you make your way to the next bone marrow test.

Steve

Chris,

The guys said it was easy parking the Tour at your house. Even said they did a "bang up job".

It was Randy's first time driving a motorhome and it was dark... Looks like they forgot to put down the levelers.

:wave2:

j

Last edited:
Bummer Chris. Hoping you get to go home soon. I am sure you can't wait to see Reba and she can't wait to see you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter