• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PaHunters camping season comes to an abrupt close due to cancer.

Chris….

Hope you are hanging in there tough for this extended ordeal. Hoping all the support I see on here as well as your wife, Reba and legos are keeping you in a positive place to beat this in the next round!

it means we go back to square one get insurance to autorize search for a donor, wait for them to donate, do transplant and hopefully be out in 30 days.

Ugh man that sucks. Are you stuck in the hospital until they find a new donor or they going to send you home?

Pulling for ya, hope they find a donor soon. Untill then we will all buy lego stock. You should write them, maybe they will send you and the kids down the hall something? If nothing else its something to do........

That was what I was thinking, though I was curious if that was the case. I am a phone call away if you need to change up and hear a new voice. I work from home so usually not interrupting much more than my typing.

Hope you can find things to keep your mind and body busy while this works itself out.

Sorry you're stuck in their Chris. I know it sounds cliche but hang in there brother. You have a lot of people who care about you brother.

Day 41, WBC made a huge jump to .51 which means they can calculate what is making up the blood. ANC came in at .32

So what does all this mean. It means I am still stuck in the hospital awaiting my second transplant but my own old cells survived and are reproducing which means I will at least develop some of my immune system back and be able to fight colds, etc.
While it is not fantastic news it is good news. They are continuing the search for a donor.
So the plan is for Reba to visit on Saturday again and maybe get pizza for dinner, real food.

OOOH yeah Reba and pizza. that sounds terrific. Seriously i am not sure what will win. My kitchen getting done or you getting out of the hospital. right now i think you are winning, which is a good thing for you :).

My dad is also ready to get out of the hospital. He has only been there for 3 days right now. I will let him know it is better than 41.

OOOH yeah Reba and pizza. that sounds terrific. Seriously i am not sure what will win. My kitchen getting done or you getting out of the hospital. right now i think you are winning, which is a good thing for you :).

My dad is also ready to get out of the hospital. He has only been there for 3 days right now. I will let him know it is better than 41.

First let address the Pa Hunter issues. Reba will be a great help with his emotional and overall recovery. Pa Pizza ??? Highly suspect at very best.
Pa Hunter only needs to cutting through reams of bureaucratic red tape and then overcome the issues with the supply chain back up and delivery issues, You on the other hand have Labor, CDC, and OSHA issues to contend with. Good Luck.
As to getting Dear Mr Garneska's Daddy discharged from the Hospital. This is just a suggestion, mind you. Tell him that You are moving in to Take care of Dear Mrs Garneska's Mommy till he gets home and are bringing your new espresso machine and kitten with you.

A nice fresh Pizza, oh man that will be a treat huh!!!

I hope things realign quickly for you and you can get out of the hospital soon.

The hospital is never a fun place to be. Second time in my life, 1st was a German hospital for 2 weeks while stationed there.
Prayers for your father and may he be out quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter