PaHunters camping season comes to an abrupt close due to cancer.

Fingers crossed you get to enjoy a weekend out without complications. We head to French Creek SP this weekend which gets us close enough to Melissa's family. I will finally get to see my niece for the second time since she was born, and excited about that.

Fingers crossed you get to enjoy a weekend out without complications. We head to French Creek SP this weekend which gets us close enough to Melissa's family. I will finally get to see my niece for the second time since she was born, and excited about that.
We will see you there. Have to load up my clothes, and get the fridge running and filled.

Our fridge has been up and running (race season after all), just need to load up and hitch up. I am hoping to vacuum the truck and maybe wash off the layer of pollen by Friday. Melissa is taking half a personal day, and will pick up the kids around 12. So if all goes well should be on the road by 1 the latest.

The debate I am having is do we take I76 and pay the toll or US30.

Guys, I been absent for a while, and my apologies. I'll post on my own thread and update my world, but I'm on here now posting to you guys asking for your prayers. PaHunters wife called me today. Apparently Chris has been in and out of hospital last few weeks with COVID, but got admitted again this week and got significantly worse. They were forced to finally put him on ventilator Wednesday due to his oxygen levels not holding up.

Keep our boy in your prayers and I'll update as I know more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter