page protectors for disney world albums?

carolynb

Mouseketeer
I purchased a couple of Disney World scrapbooks at the resort about 4-5 years ago. The page protectors are alittle smaller than the normal 12x12 page protectors that are out now. Does anyone know where I can buy these page protectors now? Thanks

I have bad news....you can no longer buy them. Do a search and you'll see there's been a lot of info on this topic lately. Good luck!!

Oh, I took the Disney ones out, and put in some CTMH that i had to modify. Others have had luck with other brands from Michael's, etc.

This happened to me too. I bought a dark blue album with Tink on the cover. I bought CM page protectors and cut off one open end using the CM 12 inch trimmer. It worked great for me. :wave2:

I have never bought from this company, so I can't recommend them, but Collected Memories has some that they say fits the Disney 2003 album. I thought they used to have some that said they fit the 2002 album, but I'm not seeing them now. I had this site bookmarked for a couple of years now because I have the 2002 album and was going to order some refills from them-just never got around to it. Heres the link-I hope it works.

http://www.collectedmemories.com/cg...oa/wa/details?comp=ProductFamilyPage&feat=792

Hope this helps someone.

Okay, now I found the one that fits the 2002 album. Here it is:

http://www.collectedmemories.com/cg...oa/wa/details?comp=ProductFamilyPage&feat=480

I was planning on buying three albums (let the kids pick them out themselves) when we get to the scrapbook store at Disney. Do they offer the page protectors right there? I use Creative Memories albums mostly and buy the protectors separately. Are the albums at the SB store post bound and do they come with starter pages, etc. Any info would be appreciated in case I need to rethink my decision to purchase albums there. Thanks, CindyML

EDITED... are the current albums different from the first poster who purchased them 4-5 year ago with regard to page protector availability?

I just received my page protectors from Collected Memories. They are the perfect size. Thanks for the info on the link.

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that they worked. Now if I would get off of my rear end and get some ordererd for my album.

I know a lot of other people have had trouble with the refills-I hope more people are able to find these refills now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter