Paddlefish Weddings

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Jenna Lyons, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Jenna Lyons

Jenna Lyons Earning My Ears

Hello ladies! My fiancé and I want to have a Disney wedding but are looking into venues in Disney Springs to save some money. Have any of you gotten married there or been to a wedding there? I've also never been to the restaurant, so is the inside as nice as the outside looks? Thanks!!

2. ALegrande

ALegrande Mouseketeer

I LOVE this location, it was definitely on my radar if I couldn’t have a DFTW. The inside is definitely just as nice as the outside! They have so many great options to choose from as far as locations!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Jenna Lyons

Jenna Lyons Earning My Ears

Thanks! We are from New York and hoping to tour it in December. It just seems too good to be true!! Where did you end up picking?

5. ALegrande

ALegrande Mouseketeer

We had a somewhat un-traditional route with an Escape wedding through Disney’s Fairytale Weddings at Yacht Club Gazebo and our reception was at the Swan and Dolphin :)

6. Karin1984

Karin1984 DIS Veteran

lurkyloo likes this.
  7. foxybynature

foxybynature Earning My Ears

Just Marry just added Paddlefish to their ceremony locations on their website this week, if you want to check them out.