Package trip insurance no longer offered?

fitgirl36

DIS Veteran
Hello, I tried some searching on this topic, but is it true when you book a package through Disney, trip insurance is no longer offered? If that’s true, does anyone know other options? Disney Visa doesn’t offer it do they? Thank you for any help!

Another poster has said that Disney is still in negotiations with their normal insurance carrier.

We always buy on our own direct with a company after we do comparison on site that does it.

Thank you for the reply! But everything I have looked up is costly. Disney’s seemed very cheap for what it covered. Is that your experience?

Thank you for the reply! But everything I have looked up is costly. Disney’s seemed very cheap for what it covered. Is that your experience?

I don’t insure Disney trips, so I never insured packages. I basically just insure international travel. So I have no comparison.

I’m wondering the same thing. Trying to get our land/sea package insured. DCL has their own, and was just going to do WDW through their usual insurer but now, I am not sure what to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!