Pack and Play

disneydiane61

Mouseketeer
We will be on the Disney Wonder in a couple of weeks with our 1 year old granddaughter. When she stays at our place we put up the pack and play and then add an additional 2 inch mattress which we purchased separately. All the pack and plays I have ever seen come with a bottom that has very little (1/4") padding which is not very much or very comfortable.

Questions.....Do the pack n plays on the ship have an additional mattress besides the standard bottom floor board? Has anyone ever brought on their own pack n play? We are traveling by car to the port (San Diego) and are seriously considering this option.

Thanks for any advice/ thoughts/ ideas/ suggestions concerning this matter or traveling with a one year old.

We will be on the Disney Wonder in a couple of weeks with our 1 year old granddaughter. When she stays at our place we put up the pack and play and then add an additional 2 inch mattress which we purchased separately. All the pack and plays I have ever seen come with a bottom that has very little (1/4") padding which is not very much or very comfortable.

Questions.....Do the pack n plays on the ship have an additional mattress besides the standard bottom floor board? Has anyone ever brought on their own pack n play? We are traveling by car to the port (San Diego) and are seriously considering this option.

Thanks for any advice/ thoughts/ ideas/ suggestions concerning this matter or traveling with a one year old.
I believe they just have the standard padding that comes with the pack N play. Several people have reported using extra blankets for padding under the sheet on it.

Yes, I've read where some people have brought their own. Just be aware, you'll be wrangling that item until the room is ready (usually around 1:30). I wouldn't put it in with the checked bags as they are less than gentle with handling those.

We bring our own. I bought one, Nuna brand,with a nice thick mattress and the actual pack n play is larger than the Disney ones too so it just works better for dd. I don't mind hauling it with us on the plane and all. It has gone all over...flights, car trips, cruises...and hasn't broken.

We used theirs and brought a super thick comfy blanket to wrap around the "mat" to make it more comfortable and it was perfect. ALSO, they do not provide sheets, so you will need to bring your own.

We used theirs and brought a super thick comfy blanket to wrap around the "mat" to make it more comfortable and it was perfect. ALSO, they do not provide sheets, so you will need to bring your own.

they provided them for us last August. We had our 2 granddaughters on the Fantasy (2 different cabins) and we received sheets with the Pack N Play. This year our granddaughter is too big to fit in the Pack N Play so we are getting bed rails.

MJ

they provided them for us last August. We had our 2 granddaughters on the Fantasy (2 different cabins) and we received sheets with the Pack N Play. This year our granddaughter is too big to fit in the Pack N Play so we are getting bed rails.

MJ

We went in May 2016, and they didn't provide them, maybe its new? I'm glad to hear they had them though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter