Oz on Disney Dream??

tnkrbell

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if they are showing Oz on the Dream?? Also do they show it NOT in
3d??

I was on the Dream in the middle of March and they were showing it. We never got around to seeing it and can't remember if it was 3d or not.

We were on the Fantasy's Western Caribbean sailing the week of 3/16 and it was shown as the "show" for Wednesday in "3D". After that it there were a couple of "2D" showings. Check your Navigator. Lincoln was also shown but I didn't get to see it.

DH and DS watched it the last night of our March 17 Dream Cruise. It played in 3D and 2D during the cruise. I planned to watch it too, but we were so busy the whole time I never had a chance to watch any of the movies.

I just inquired about movies that will be playing the 4/21 sailing, shoreside concierge sent this info:

-Movies that are scheduled to be playing onboard:

The Avengers
Frankenweenie
Brave (2D & 3D)
Wreck-It-Ralph
The Odd Life of Timothy Green
Lincoln
Finding Nemo (3D)
Oz The Great & Powerful - PremEAR

Have a great time! :banana:

To give you an example on how long they keep movies playing onboard. Odd Life was playing since last August. They tend to keep movies onboard a long time.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter