OWWWW!...no cant jump in ppl's disney pics&vids(check trip report!!!)

pocahontasgal87

~Disney Geek~

Hello and thank you for your time in coming to my very very early pre trip report. I know, its like 8 months away, but I fell like getting this trip report started.

So this is how is all started for us deciding to go to disney in May 2010.

(us eating dinner)

DF: Ok guys listen up, i got a propacision for you two
(me and DM look at my DF)
DF: We can go to WDW in May if you pay for your tickets and plane and I'll pay for the resort.
(myself: excited i was jumping from my seat and yes Im 22 yrs old and still act like a child sometimes)
DF: Only doing this because I want to take advantage of our $100
for plane(DF & DM went to Vegas and were delay for a day from going home so they got $100 for any flight and it expires june 2010)
Me: YAY!! ILL START SAVING NOWWWWWW
DM: I'll look on sites and my books.
Me: Me toooooooooo

So lately i been on here like alot! lol reading, watching vids, etc. hehehe i just love the world.

If my parents havent gotten their 100 dollars off then this would of never happen.

So please subscribe if u would love to hear more of our story throughout our 8 months: Our planning and whatother exciting things happen during our 8 months.

I plan to try to video a report as well and post them to youtube and will add photos along the way.

So again if u wanna join me on my 8 month journey then plz subscribe or else i will send monsters after u!!! lol jk

I like to take this time in this post to introduce and give a biography of myself and my parents who i will be traveling to the world with.

First i will start off with myself:)

My name is Danielle, I was born on March 6th, 1987. That makes me 22 yrs old if u didnt feel like figuring it out, lol. I am the youngest daughter to my parents Wayne and Diane. I have 2 older sistersJennifer and Lindsay, no brothers at all, funny thing is both my parents mostly had brothers, and my dad only had one sister. Both my sisters are happily marry, with my oldest who have 2 girls(Kaylee and Emily) and the 2nd oldest has one girl(Lilianna), again more girls start to continue. As for myself, I dnt have a boyfriend or husband, whatever happens happens i guess, its just taking its sweet old time....bahh lol.

Anyways my hobbies include.....well you knowDISNEY!, lol, also love photography/filming, video games, watching movies, traveling when i can, Im a huge roller coaster fan!, I also love TWLIGHT!!, hehehe, Im team switzerland(both edward and jacob) I cant choose, they are both incredibly sexy! lol. Computer of course since im always on here, lol. Im an animal lover, I have like 2 dogs, cat, 2 guinea pigs, my mom has a turtle, fish tank and another tank for her beta fish. I like getting out of the house and do stuff like shooting hoops, ride bike, bowling, mini golf, etc.

I know theres probably more stuff I like to do, i just cant think of it now, lol. I consider myself to be very quiet, I dno, lol i just cant really think of what to talk about, its easier if u start the convo, ask questions:) As for online chatting, its a different story, I can type forever and etc, teehee. But sometimes I will ask silly, goofy, kind and I always never tell a lie, i just feel its wrong to lie and have to tell the truth, lol.

Well I graduated from HS in 2005. I wasnt sure what i wanted to do, I wanted to be a vet tech in school but kinda back out cuz i thought it would be too depressing. Then after a yr, I decided to take the 2 yr program in the educational assistant program, working with the special needs. It was a good took yrs, I learn soo much from my teachers, peers and even my coop students. Tho after i graduated, i started looking for a job, had several interviews but no call backs:( So today, im still working at my lame o pizza hut job, i been there since i was 16. Ill keep looking but after some serious thinking, I really wanna go for vet tech because animals truely make me happy and smile and I know it would be a career that I would really love doing. So in a few months I will applied for prehealth sciences to help me better gain entrance into the vet tech program. So anoter 3 or 4 yrs until i get a job, o well, i guess it will be all worth it in the end.

Ok thats all bout myself. Here is little info on the ppl who will be traveling with me:)

Mom: me and my mom are the biggest fan of disney!:) she is a housekeeper at comfort inn. She loves computer and reading books. She is a huge icecream fan and so therefore we r looking forward to desert treats in disney soon:D

Dad: Although he is not as a big fan as we r, he still comes along the ride with us, he will do the big rides with me:D. He is a general labourer a company i forget the name of..He has always been there for me such as helping me with homework, and helping out with my car(which is slowly dying now:( ) He will be my drinking buddy on this trip, hehehe

Ok here are some pictures of us.
027.jpg

that is what i currently look like now

015.jpg

My disney travel companions wit my niece Lilianna

Hey Hey! I made my first pre trip video on youtube,just showing pics of past disney trips, aand just introducing my self to all and such...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzNV...er/Pocahontasgal87&feature=player_profilepage

Again in my very long journey of waiting, I will give out my ideas of what i wanna do, confirm my reservations and such, with additional stuff that happen during my 8 month wait. So again plz join me in my waiting process:)

Little Update about non-disney related: Ok I was looking at some used cars today with my dad, we found this one car, it is a 2005 Cobalt, neither of us ever drove it, so we r doing some research now and such, if anyone of u on this board ever drove one and have any good or bad experiences, please let me know. I will let u know if i decide to purchase a new "used" automobile=]

Happy October Everyone, as the days go by, the sooner disney will be here, woooopie yay!!!!!:cool1: Everything is going awesome this month,driving around my new car (2006 Cobalt) the holidays r coming(canada thanksgiving and halloween) and my adorable niece is getting batise and soo happy my sister made me her Godmother:).

So lately we been talking and have decided to officially book our resort and plane ride sometime in November, IM SUPER EXCITED!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO So im 99% sure we r gonna go with CBR,our first time there so it sould be fun!!!

Then when the 90 day mark comes around i soooo cant wait to book some restaurants:) teeheee, so then yaa have a good day y'all!!

I'm popping in to read here. I love the beginning stages of planning a trip. I love Disney desserts as well. Some of them are just absolutely fabulous. BTW, start getting those plans in order. Disney is supposed to be going back to the 180 day booking window come October 27th.:cool1:

What are your official dates? If it was in your video report, I'm sorry. DH is over here watching football, so I didn't want to open that up now. We'll be there in May as well. Our dates are May 22nd-28th.

I look forward to hearing about more.

I'm popping in to read here. I love the beginning stages of planning a trip. I love Disney desserts as well. Some of them are just absolutely fabulous. BTW, start getting those plans in order. Disney is supposed to be going back to the 180 day booking window come October 27th.:cool1:

What are your official dates? If it was in your video report, I'm sorry. DH is over here watching football, so I didn't want to open that up now. We'll be there in May as well. Our dates are May 22nd-28th.

I look forward to hearing about more.

Oh sweet ill have to let my mom know and will have to sit down and discuss what restaurants we wanna try, hopefully we do in time, cuz last time had to wait what my mom wanted so yaa i will try to tell her we need to book early as possible to get the ones we want.

We plan to go at the beginning of may (1 - 8) , i was just looking at urs now and im gonna sub to u:D

Just wanted to say Happy (belated) Thanksgiving! to all ur canadian families on the disboard! the foood was soooo yummy

Hey Hey its almost time for halloween, yay!!! lol, r any of ur kids dressing up as any disney characters??? pretty soon it will be November, u know what that means, we shall start booking our RESORT!, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, CARIBEAN BEACH RESORT, YAY!, im always excited to try a new resort, im looking soo forward to this one:D

come on deals!!! lol, we havent book anything yet, were waiting a little bit in case we get a code thing, so my mom wants to wait a little, so hopefully it comes sooooon cuz i wanna book something!! lol. lol so ya we are just looking around, and looking at prices and such and just waiting for a code=].

And now the airline we were going to take(because of the 100 deal both my parents got) went up jaboli!! grrrrr, i hope it goes down and we can find some sort of deal with northwest, ooo welly,ill just pray:)

if this trip happens(hopefully...o it will!! lol) we plan toonly do just MYWBT with only WP option, we never really took advantage of park hoppers so we wont be adding them.

anyways, hopefully sometime this month we get something book, weeeeeeeeeeee, lol, i like being silly, teehee:rotfl:

Hello Hello, I am back! it has been a very busy last few weeks, that we never did book for our trip yet:( and now my parents want to wait till after the holidays, o well. Anyways my sister and her family just book a trip in dec, and im sooo jealous!! lol, maybe i could sneak into one of their luggages,lol. they have a 10 month daughter, soo they better takes lottttts of pics:) lol. So, yea, if my dadis still up to it,we better book after the holidays and sooo then i can then be happy lol, it will still be in may, but yaaa it will happen!!! lol. Anyways hope u americans had a good thanksgiving, okie dokie later disers!!

Hey guys! guess what!! 17 days left till christmas, wooooooo, one of the best times of the yr=] its a day where i cant sleeep at all cuz im always too excited:goodvibes

anyways since we havent still book nothing yet(argg, soooon hopefully,lol) i decided to write up restaurants i would love to try for the next trip.

Heres what i thought at the top of my head:

50s Prime Time
Crystal Palace(LOVE WINNIE THE POOH)
Tusker House
Coral Reef
Akershus
Le Celier
Tepan Edo
Boma
Beaches and Creme
ESPN Club
Whispering Canyon Cafe
TRex

i know there might be more but cant think, ill need to look over all the menus and such again, and there is more i love to return to, such as san angel, sci fi, tony town sqaure, i know we probably cant do all with our budget but i shall tryt them all one day and when im an old grandmother ill tell my grandchildren i ate at all the restaurants in disney,lol.

So if u have eaten at any of the restaurants that i listed above, if u like to give me a quick review of what u thought, that be koool. okies later gators!!

oooo and why is my report under trip reports, it was under pre trip report be4??? im cunfuseee:confused3 did someone move it???

Just contact one of the moderators and ask that they move it over to the pre-trip reports and they'll do it for you.:thumbsup2

Happy 2010 everybody!!, I hope that this yr will be awesome!!, lets seee, did we book anything yet....if u guess no, ding ding! lol, my mom is still waiting to see if she can find a deal and such and thinking that the airlines may go down, impretty sure we should have something book in feb(hopefully, lol) lol i say that word too many times. And now my other sister is planning to go during march break! Again me jealous again, but I think to myself, dnt worrry, we will get it book and in may, i will be on a plane for my first time and it will just be all worth it:)

Its going to be great that we'll be arriving a day earlier cuz i always drove be4, its just sweeeet, lol.

Anything new with me, well....notta not, lol, but if my plan work, i shall be returning to school in the fall, take pre health be4 I applied for the vet tech program, I always had a passion for animals, but never aplied to it but now i know that i really wanna do it:)

Well since we probably wont add the park hoppers, im pretty sure we will go to the parks when they have EMH:) and so will need to work around with the dining with which park to good, but i dnt think were doing TS every day, but we will eventally figure that out, we sure on our last trip, we book our restaurants a month or two be4 we left.

Ok well its almost 3am, i should really go to bed, okies, until next time, goood nighttt!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter