Overrated TV Series

Deadwood! I had always seen it on “best TV shows of all time” lists, and then when we heard about the movie coming out, DH and I finally decided to watch it.

We hate it! We’re finally almost done and cannot wait. The characters are annoying and without redemption. The plot lines run so absurdly slow.
Ugh...it’s disgusting. :sad2: DH watches an episode or two every once in a while but only when there’s nothing else. I doubt he’ll get through it. Myself, I can’t even hate-watch it.

I’d love for someone to educate me on how it possibly drew such high acclaim. Other shows of its type like Hell on Wheels and Godless were way, way better.

Friends. Six dimwits, who apparently work part-time, pool their money to rent expensive apartments and giggle at each other's bad "jokes". But some of them are pretty and have fashionable hair.

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. (Boring!! Tried 3 episodes and quit.)
Bilions (My family loves that show. I fall asleep watching it every time.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter