Overhyped Disney Restaurant Tour Live From Kidani Village 8/29-9/7

You crave the Cave and I'll dig the Ditch...

thanks for Burnin' me!

I am so far out of the Tchoup Loop I missed out on the Live Food Report!:scared1:

The Food
The Booze
The Wit
The Booze
(sung): The Simpsons

I puffy heart loved it.

And now I am hungry.

But mostly thirsty.;)

Great job!:thumbsup2

Just as long as you don't Gacy the Crawlspace. :scared:

You get lurkers to post. That's pretty impressive.

Ewww. You Chicago people. Always bringing your serial killers into it :scared:

This may be the first dining review to ever mention a serial killer. And Hitler. Yikes...

Ewww. You Chicago people. Always bringing your serial killers into it :scared:

This may be the first dining review to ever mention a serial killer. And Hitler. Yikes...

Hey, I can't help it if I free associate crawlspace with Gacy. It's definitely a Chicago thing. As for Hitler, at least you were able to go there, while he was stuck with the Electric Umbrella. :laughing:

A lot late to the party but just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your dining reviews. :thumbsup2 We are planning to eat at a lot of the same places in December when we go and I was glad to see that most of them got very good marks in your report.

One quick question---does La Cava take/require reservations? I am thinking no, but can't seem to find any definite answer online. We will be on the Deluxe DDP and were planning on paying OOP for San Angel Inn since we aren't a fan of the desserts, but if I have the option of tapas and margaritas at La Cava, I think I'd prefer that!

Ann

No reservations for La Cava. You walk in. Sit if there are chairs available, stand at the bar, or get a margarita and sit on one of the benches just outside.

And if I use the Simpsons Pictoral Review System again I will be creating a Beyond the Burns category.

homersign.jpg

And if I use the Simpsons Pictoral Review System again I will be creating a Beyond the Burns category.

homersign.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh, I definitely LIKE that category. I'm hoping some of the special events bag me a Homer. :laughing:

homersign.jpg

Does this mean that you're re-classifying the Tchoup Chop and Jiko dinners as out of the park Homers with the faces loaded?

Homer's there so I don't have to post 17 Monty Burnses and have to use two posts because I exceeded the image limit.

Great reviews! I can't wait to get to Cava de Tequila, we actually missed it this trip since we were to full to even drink when we were in EPCOT.

We also had lunch at Contempo the same day you did. The flatbread was ok.

Catherine, I meant to ask you earlier ... did your Disney birthday gift card increase in value since park ticket prices went up in August?

Catherine, I meant to ask you earlier ... did your Disney birthday gift card increase in value since park ticket prices went up in August?

yes, I made about $5 that I would not have had if my birthday had been in July...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter