Overhyped Disney Restaurant Tour Live From Kidani Village 8/29-9/7

I bought a Haunted Mansion Game of (After) Life (which should be fun to play while drunk if I ever assemble it) and an enormously overpriced G Force guinea pig for my niece. Her birthday is 4 days after mine and that's what she wanted. Both of those were at Once Upon a Toy but I think you can use the thing at any Disney-owned merchandise venue. There are a couple of World Showcase pavilions that are exempt because Disney doesn't run them but I can't remember which right now (I think Japan may be one)

I bought a Haunted Mansion Game of (After) Life (which should be fun to play while drunk if I ever assemble it) and an enormously overpriced G Force guinea pig for my niece. Her birthday is 4 days after mine and that's what she wanted. Both of those were at Once Upon a Toy but I think you can use the thing at any Disney-owned merchandise venue. There are a couple of World Showcase pavilions that are exempt because Disney doesn't run them but I can't remember which right now (I think Japan may be one)

Excellent; thank you. I may try to use mine at the Festival welcome center to nab a couple of dry gifties for people here in Stinktown.

Yeah, I think that will work. I have $17 left on mine that I am saving to see what the festival center has. Unless Disney decides to exempt the food & wine stuff for some reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter