over the door shoe organizer question

TanaL

DIS Veteran
if you use an over the door shoe organizer for toiletries/misc items while on the cruise, do you pack them in there in your suitcase? Or do you pack them separately and transfer them to the organizer when you get into your stateroom?

I leave the organizer in it's original packaging in the suitcase. Because, Then it's totally compacted and as flat as it's going to get. Then transfer all the stuff when I get onboard.

El biggo mistake I made on my first organizer cruise, I left it behind. I thougt it would be so easy to pick up another one at the $1.00 store. But now they are more difficult to find. I ended up replacing it for $6.00 at Target.

When it was new, we left it in the package. Since then, we have recycled it numerous times, and left the items in the pockets. Very easy. This was the best tip for our family of four that we ever got from these boards.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!