Over the counter mineral make-up

Tigger1

DIS Veteran
Over the counter mineral make-up

I have seen several brands of mineral makeup at Walmart. Are these as good as Bare Minerals (I have not tried it yet but have read alot of positive threads here).

Thanks Tigger

I bought the Nutragena powder. It's just ok. I will stick with Bare Minerals next time. It stays put longer.

I purchased the Nutregena brand recently because I was out of Bare Escentuals and needed something. While I think the coverage is okay, I absolutely HATE the brush and application of it. You have to constantly tap the container to get it to go towards the brush and the brush is not that soft. I will definately not buy it again and will make sure not to run out of BE again. The cheaper price was not worth it to me. JMO.

If I try Bare Minerals should I go threw there sight or buy else ware. I do not like the part where they automatically send makeup every two months.

Also, how much is in the container? I think the nutrigenia was only .18 grams

You do not need to go through the Bare Minerals site. Sephora and Ulta are 2 chains of cosmetic stores that both sell BE, if there is not a store near you they both have websites. You can get it on Amazon or QVC and there are lots of sellers on Ebay.

I recently spent $10 on Physician's Formula "mineral makeup". I have been a Bare Minerals user for a little over a year. I really like it but it takes me time to search around finding the best price. I thought PF was the answer. I am very unhappy with PF. I couldn't get it out of the container (it was clumpy so it didn't come out ver well" It went on very chalk like and didn't blend into my skin very well. The brush also is coarser than my BM brush. So, its back to BM for me.

My2Cinderellas said:
You do not need to go through the Bare Minerals site. Sephora and Ulta are 2 chains of cosmetic stores that both sell BE, if there is not a store near you they both have websites. You can get it on Amazon or QVC and there are lots of sellers on Ebay.

There will be a BAre Escentuals Today's Special Value on 6/27 (double check the date on the qvc website). From what I understand this one has foundation, eye and cheek colors and brushes (9-10 pieces). I don't have the postcard handy (and I'm suppose to be packing). At least I can point you in the right direction. ;)

Ulta also has a nice package on sale right now for $54 I think...check out their site.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter