Outlet Shopping

SeptBabyMom

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering if I can expect to see winter and/or warmer clothes in the outlet stores in November. My previous visits to Orlando have been in April, May and September. During these times, I find there is mostly summer clothes available.

I live in Newfoundland, Canada... a very 'winterful' place to live. I was hoping to hit some good deals on winter coats, hats, etc.... Just curious what to expect.

Thanks.

We are another Canadian family :wave2: and love the outlet shopping in Florida.

We found many light jackets, sweatshirts, hoodies, jeans, sweatpants, etc. on our two recent trips (January and August), but not so much in the line of winter outdoor clothing (coats, hats, boots, etc.). I am guessing that Floriday simply has no need for such things (lucky ducks). We did see winter hats being sold at Magic Kingdom on our January 2009 trip, but for the most part, you will have to get your warm and fuzzies from home ::yes:: .

Hi,

Thanks (my fellow Canadian, :))

This is actually how I figured it would be. :) On one hand I was hoping to be able to find winter clothes, on the other I may need to buy shorts and bathing suits. Ha ha!

Now is the time to stock up on winter gear here, before the pickings become too slim. :) I guess I better get out and get a few necessitites.

Thanks again.

Actually one of our favorite hidden secrets - if you like Columbia, their Outlet at Premium on Vineland has winter outdoor gear, and the prices are usually amazing - I think they knock it down further because they move so little of it. This is March break trip for us (always), so not sure about other months. For comparison though, if you've been to a Columbia outlet in Canada, the winter section is maybe 1/4 the size in Orlando.

I'm also from Canada (Halifax now, but Ottawa for years and years!) I've been to the Columbia Outlet on Vineland in December and January and both times have picked up winter jackets and snowpants for me and the children! Dirt cheap. Like 60$ for a down filled winter jacket and women's snow pants... combined... And, we've picked up children's snowsuits for 20$! I've also purchased hats, mitts and fleece sweaters for next to nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter