Outlet shopping near Skedway in Savannah

F4disneyfan

<font color=deeppink>It all depended on my mood in
So in Oct the wife and kids and inlaws and I will be on our way to Disney with a few stops on teh way down. We will be in Savannah at Skedway heading up to Hilton Head Island to check out one of our home DVC resorts. I was wondering if there was any good outlet shopping in the Savannah area.

Darien, just south of Savannah has a ton of outlets on both sides of 95. Are you by chance staying at Skidaway Island State Park? I go there to a continuing ed class in April and October. Very nice but lots of gnats.

Darien, just south of Savannah has a ton of outlets on both sides of 95. Are you by chance staying at Skidaway Island State Park? I go there to a continuing ed class in April and October. Very nice but lots of gnats.

Yes that is where we will be staying for 3 days. We will be arriving there on Oct 13th.

On your way to HHI there are 2 outlets on highway 278 in Bluffton. There is around 70 stores between the two.

On your way to HHI there are 2 outlets on highway 278 in Bluffton. There is around 70 stores between the two.

Oh sweet thanks for the heads up. Maybe we will stop in on our wat to the Island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter