Outdoor foods QSFB

Megbella

Earning My Ears
I have been accepted for Quick service food and beverage and I know that we have a chance of getting placed in restaurant or outdoor. I was wondering If anyone could fill me in on the locations and the differences. I have been to many restaurants at disney but don't know much about the outdoor services. Does outdoor consist of working alone?? what are some of the perks of QSFB?? any advice would be helpful :)

I worked in Outdoor Foods in Epcot my first program and I think the one perk is that you get a change in atmosphere from day to day. Most outdoor food carts in Epcot were single cast member locations but at some of the bigger ones, there would be two people. Refreshment Port in the World Showcase could have as many as 6 people at one time. Working in outdoor foods, you'll be selling things like ice cream, popcorn, sodas, beer, all the snack foods you see, outdoors. I love Epcot and I liked the people I work with, but I didn't like working in ODF. But I wouldn't like working in any other QSFB location either. I at least think the outdoor locations are usually less busy than places like Cosmic Ray's and Electric Umbrella.

I worked in Outdoor Foods in Epcot my first program and I think the one perk is that you get a change in atmosphere from day to day. Most outdoor food carts in Epcot were single cast member locations but at some of the bigger ones, there would be two people. Refreshment Port in the World Showcase could have as many as 6 people at one time. Working in outdoor foods, you'll be selling things like ice cream, popcorn, sodas, beer, all the snack foods you see, outdoors. I love Epcot and I liked the people I work with, but I didn't like working in ODF. But I wouldn't like working in any other QSFB location either. I at least think the outdoor locations are usually less busy than places like Cosmic Ray's and Electric Umbrella.

Ditto. Completely agree with your statement.
By the way, I too worked odf Epcot. But they are not called outdoor foods anymore. The official name is now outdoor vending.

What exactly did you not like about it? I'm excited for QSFB, but I've been considering requesting odf, but I am worried about not being able to make friends with coworkers if I'm by myself...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter