Outdoor Dining at Tony’s Town Square

AdrienneP23

Earning My Ears
I just made a reservation for Tony’s for 2:30pm in January. The only reason I made this reservation is because we want to sit outside to watch the parade. Do you think they will be seating outside at this time of year? If we can’t sit outside, we don’t really want to dine here… such a conundrum!

I just made a reservation for Tony’s for 2:30pm in January. The only reason I made this reservation is because we want to sit outside to watch the parade. Do you think they will be seating outside at this time of year? If we can’t sit outside, we don’t really want to dine here… such a conundrum!
We were there December 13 at 5:40. Very close to dinner time. We asked for a seat outside and we had to wait about 15 minutes and got one. There were several empty tables outside. Not sure if they fill up for the parade though.

Yes they seat outside. I would check the weather the day before/day of and modify/cancel your ADR if it is freezing cold. Otherwise it is an awesome view of the parade and super nice on the porch!

I ate there in October to watch the Halloween party peeps arrive and it was awesome :)

How did it work out for you? We are trying to do the same later this year.

How did it work out for you? We are trying to do the same later this year.
It worked out perfectly! I don't think I would watch the parade from anywhere else. We are going to do it again this January. I would suggest getting there just a bit before your reservation to ask for outdoor seating. I had a glass of champagne while watching Festival of Fantasy. It doesn't get any better.

It worked out perfectly! I don't think I would watch the parade from anywhere else. We are going to do it again this January. I would suggest getting there just a bit before your reservation to ask for outdoor seating. I had a glass of champagne while watching Festival of Fantasy. It doesn't get any better.
we can now agree. this week, we watched the parade with a glass of wine and the limoncello cocktail outdoors. unique magic kingdom opportunity. only negative was the sun beating down on us. the temperature was lowish on this day but it might only be a fall and winter hack. otherwise, drink wine at 2 and walk outside to watch :)

I was looking at Magic Kingdom schedule for January and they have no parades listed. Odd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter