Our Weekend at BWV

BetsyB

Earning My Ears
We returned Sunday after a long weekend at BWV and I wanted to share with everyone how truly "magical" it was. From beginning to end it was a great trip and it made us realize how lucky we are that we found DVC and are able to escape to Disney on a whim!
For everyone that wonders if it's possible to book on short notice (especially this time of year) -- it is, you just need to be flexible. We only booked this trip 4 weeks before we left. Of course it won't always work out, but you never know until you call!
And for everyone that wonders if short trips are worth it -- they are!! We only stayed three nights, but any time away from our Central NY weather is great time. We soaked in the sun for 3 days and could feel our "batteries recharging" (so to speak :)) Even now that I'm back home and up to my earlobes in snow -- I feel great! I can't count how many times this trip my husband or I said "DVC was the best thing we ever did for ourselves!""

I'm sure 99% of us feel the same way! Congratulations on your little get away. Was it your first DVC trip?

Disneydiane
mickey36.gif

Sun???? Warm??? What is that again?? I forgot! :(

figaro1.jpg

'81 - Cont.
'88 - Disneyland
'89 - Maingate East
'91 - CBR
'94 - CBR
'95 - CBR
'98 - BC
'00 - WL
'01 - OKW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter