Our Voucher Experience...

tinkerbell13

Mouseketeer
We just got back from WDW on Sunday and used 12 Q & C
and 2 adult and one child VKL

Our Rainforest experience was great, our waiter was very helpful.
We used all 3 VKL's for our family of 5
We got
2 Steak and Lobster dinners(39.99 menu price) and
1 Steak and shrimp dinner(21.99 I think?)
combined two for the sampler appetizer (12.99)
1 Quesadilla appetizer(8.99)
1 smoothie(3.29?)
2 sodas(2ish)
combined two for the Volcano dessert(12.99)
one cheesecake to go, we were stuffed(5.99)
I have two teenagers and a pre-schooler and we all have big appetites and we could not finish all the food.
We were able to get an adult meal with the child VKL no problem, we didn't ask they just offered it.
Our bill was $188, we had ordered two extra sodas so we paid for those and gave our waiter an additional $10
Our vouchers were around $72 so we felt we got a great deal.

Used 3 Q&C at Lotus Blossom and it fed all of us no problem with leftovers, receipt said $51

3 at Pepper Market, receipt was $61, we were able to get the Ribeye the sides were considered included in that. There was prime rib on the menu that night and we could have gotten that also.

3 at Beaches and Cream
Sticker price was around $61 again, I think we ordered DD a kids meal with that one.

Great deals all the way around and it was never a problem getting to the restaurants as we had a car and they let us park free no problem.

Thanks for your reviews. :) I hope we have as good of luck with our vouchers. I still can't decide on which vouchers to get for RFC. I guess I'll wait to see if it works out that great for others closer to our date. Either way, is seems like the vouchers are wonderful. :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter