our vendor reviews and MK shoot pics with Paul!

Oh my goodness - I just spent my entire lunch hour looking at every single pic. They are amazing! Your sister's and mother's dresses are gorgeous and look fantastic in the photos with your flowers and wedding colors. And DANG, I shoulda invited some kids to my wedding - every picture is priceless! The Roots got soooo many beautiful shots of you before the wedding, too, and with your family. And that one after the dessert party where you and Shane are in front of the tower in Italy is a stunner! Whoo boy... I better go back to work.... :cutie:

Oh my goodness - I just spent my entire lunch hour looking at every single pic. They are amazing! Your sister's and mother's dresses are gorgeous and look fantastic in the photos with your flowers and wedding colors. And DANG, I shoulda invited some kids to my wedding - every picture is priceless! The Roots got soooo many beautiful shots of you before the wedding, too, and with your family. And that one after the dessert party where you and Shane are in front of the tower in Italy is a stunner! Whoo boy... I better go back to work.... :cutie:

Aaaaww... Thanks Carrie...
Thanks to you we have great pictures. If you hadn't posted your pics I would've gone with someone else... :hug:

LOVE my babies (nieces and nephews), I was glad to have them all able to come to the wedding. It wouldn't have been the same without them. They are stinkin adorable... stole the whole show I tell ya... :laughing:

OMG - your pictures are AWESOME!!!! Where did you have your reception? But now you're making me want to get the Cinderella Coach... On behalf of my Mother - THANK YOU!!! On behalf of my budget: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :lmao:

I got kicked in the you-know-where with the stomach flu (actually, the Norovirus) on my 30th birthday, so I know how you feel about trying to make it through an event while feeling slightly off. ((hugs)) for being sick during that time...

Unfortunately, I also made 15 out of the 20 people at my birthday party sick, which has now earned me a reputation as "Typhoid Mary"!!! At if your hubby/guests weren't sick, it might have been food poisoning - stomach flu is actually HIGHLY contagious!!

Absolutly Stunning!:)
Thank you...:hug:

OMG - your pictures are AWESOME!!!! Where did you have your reception? But now you're making me want to get the Cinderella Coach... On behalf of my Mother - THANK YOU!!! On behalf of my budget: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :lmao:

I got kicked in the you-know-where with the stomach flu (actually, the Norovirus) on my 30th birthday, so I know how you feel about trying to make it through an event while feeling slightly off. ((hugs)) for being sick during that time...

Unfortunately, I also made 15 out of the 20 people at my birthday party sick, which has now earned me a reputation as "Typhoid Mary"!!! At if your hubby/guests weren't sick, it might have been food poisoning - stomach flu is actually HIGHLY contagious!!

Oooh... that makes it food poisoning then because he is healthy as a horse while I was sick. Good... I was worried I was going to give it to other peoples...

Our reception was in the American Pavillion Parlor/Thomas Jefferson room. And our DP was at Italy West... I was worried TJ room would look "stuffy" but we thought they did wonders with the tables and decor. The place didn't look stuffy at all.

HAHA... the carriage was definitely a high point in the whole day. I was glad my sister made me do it. The best argument for me was when else am I going to do it?. Maybe VR if we ever do it again, but it won't be the same... :)
So I am glad we did it... even DH thought it was the coolest thing. And he is NOT a flashy/look-at-me kinda guy.

Good luck on your decision! :flower3:

Your pictures are breathtaking :goodvibes Wow :lovestruc Oh, and your cake was so perfect - I loved it!!!!!!

Aaaww... thank you so much!
I am surprised at how many people commented on the cake. We loved our cake too... I changed it at the last minute from a design found from the knot to this one. I just asked them to do our colors and add the M&M topper on it. We loved the final product! Gotta love Disney... :love:

wow! your pictures are amazing! My favorites are the ones of the kids blowing the bubbles....worth every penny! :)

So beautiful!

STUNNING! PICTURES!!! I love the roots! you looked like such a princess. I loved your tiara. Your family had some of the nicest dresses that I've ever seen at any event

Gooooorgeous pics... I loved every single one! Good job on going with the Roots! ;)
Thank you so much... the roots are wonderful.

wow! your pictures are amazing! My favorites are the ones of the kids blowing the bubbles....worth every penny! :)

So beautiful!
Yeah... those kids I tell you. They are so darn cute...

beautiful pictures...beautiful bride:goodvibes :) :worship:
Thank you so much... :hug:

STUNNING! PICTURES!!! I love the roots! you looked like such a princess. I loved your tiara. Your family had some of the nicest dresses that I've ever seen at any event

That is so nice of you. Yeah... my mom and my sister have impeccable taste. They picked out the FG dress too. Their own dresses are absolutely amazing... hand beaded and all that.

Your pictures are really great! Your pictures are the first that I've seen with Cinderella's coach outside the wedding pavilion. :)

Your pictures are really great! Your pictures are the first that I've seen with Cinderella's coach outside the wedding pavilion. :)

Thanks Vanessa... :hug:
I think you're right. I remembered looking for other pics of the carriage on BW but never found it.

Hoooboy. So pretty! Everything looks lovely. Thanks for the vendor reports. I'm giddy about staying at GF for our wedding night.

Also, I'm not really into the carriage, but now I want those PONIES at my wedding.

If I remember correctly we couldn't have it over at Epcot for the AAR, so you are so lucky! :goodvibes

I think they allow in SBP and YC area only. I didn't even want one until my sister made me... :lmao:

Hoooboy. So pretty! Everything looks lovely. Thanks for the vendor reports. I'm giddy about staying at GF for our wedding night.

Also, I'm not really into the carriage, but now I want those PONIES at my wedding.

Thank you! Hope the vendor report helps.
GF is really cool, especially the concierge level.
Those ponies are pretty cool... :lovestruc

Ohhhh Cynthia, I completely missed your slideshow and the proofs. Your pictures are gorgeous. You are such a handsome couple and you looked like a princess! Absolutely gorgeous! ANd all of the children were so adorable. I am so happy we invited so many to ours too.

We really did almost have twin weddings. How did you feel about the timing? I was nervous that both you and I would feel rushed and I was thinking about you on the 28th, hoping it would be perfect for you.

Nikki :flower3:

Ohhhh Cynthia, I completely missed your slideshow and the proofs. Your pictures are gorgeous. You are such a handsome couple and you looked like a princess! Absolutely gorgeous! ANd all of the children were so adorable. I am so happy we invited so many to ours too.

We really did almost have twin weddings. How did you feel about the timing? I was nervous that both you and I would feel rushed and I was thinking about you on the 28th, hoping it would be perfect for you.

Nikki :flower3:

Hi Nikki!!!
Thank you for all the compliments... yours was absolutely lovely. I love the pics of all your girls and guys. They all look beautiful and dapper... :)

We did almost have a twin wedding... :laughing:
Timing wise I absolutely love ours.
We started at 4:30 and got all the B&G pictures and family pics afterwards with time to spare. So we didn't have to rush from one place to another. If we hadn't requested the extra half hour we would've definitely had to rush. We arrived at AAP right on time and finished dinner, cake cutting and everything with about 15-20 min to spare. So we take more pictures with each guest and play with the kids. Talk to everyone and just chill out.
Then we walked over to Italy West for our DP.
We actually cut the night early because it started to sprinkle and we didn't want the older guests to have to run from the DP area to the bus. So we packed up a little after 10, right after we feel it sprinkles.
Took more pics at the italy area and then we hopped on the bus.

Overall timing felt short not because we had to rush, but because we wished the night didn't end. It was good timing for us especially without dancing, garter toss and everything.

How about you? Did you feel like you got everything done?

Ok,
here's the link to the MK shoot...

I should really start my TR now, heck at least the day of ... :lmao: but I don't have all the pics from my dad's camera yet.
Hopefully soon...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter