Our trip is booked

luulu1999

DIS Veteran
We will be staying the week of Christmas at Pop century. I have no idea what I am doing! We are doing 5 days, I didnt get park hoppers...should I? I reserved 1 day at each park with the extra day for hollywood studios but I am now seeing we may not need an extra day there? We did go to Magic Kingdom for one day this past christmas as part of our Universial trip that is why I did the extra day at HS? Im sure we will do at least one meal in the parks and snacks what are best places to eat at each park? Any and all tips apprciated!!

The extra day at HS helps you to try and get RoR if you didn't get it the first day at least. We always get hopper tickets to have more flexibility but if it is not in your budget there is still tons to do at HS and not have to be stressed about it. You can check out disney food blog for lots of reviews on all the restaurants and food available.

Following along in your post.. We have a Christmas trip booked too! We’ve been to Disney several times but not during Christmas! We love Pop Century and that’s where we usually stay but we booked at All Star Movies this time. We are doing Universal Dec.23-26 so we are splurging there and staying at the Hard Rock! We usually do QS meals in the parks. My family are kind of picky eaters. We love Pecos Bill and Pinocchio’s at MK, Flame Tree at AK, Backlot at DHS, and I’m pretty sure Electric Umbrella at Epcot is no longer - that was our go to there. We have tried Garden Grill at Epcot which is Table service and it was good and lots of food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter