Our T-Rex lunch

Belle5

DIS Veteran
Before flying home, we had to take our boys to T-Rex. We gave up character dining years ago, but still want something fun for our younger two ages 6 and 12. This fit the bill! We loved T-Rex and will definitely eat here again!

The atmosphere is so fun! We asked our server for her advice on what is good and pretty much ordered one of each thing she suggested. I loved my fish tacos! My DH liked his ribs. (We're from Texas so he's not too easily impressed. He wasn't blown away but thought they were tasty) The boys avocado burger was great! The fries are AWESOME--think Chick-fil-a with a cheddar cheese sprinkle--that is not really a good description but the best I can come up with. Somebody had a chicken sandwich thing in a fried pizza dough that was yummy. All in all, this was a great way to end our vacation.

Oh, I wanted to mention the iced tea. We ordered iced tea all week with our meals at WDW and without fail the tea was wonderful...except for T-Rex--it was soooo bitter. We subbed it out for cokes.

our family loves TREX a must do every trip to Florida. Glad u had a good experience.

Thanks for the positive review. I've heard so many mixed reviews of T-Rex's. We're planning on eating there in Dec. I think my kids will love it.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter