• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Surprise Adventure of a Lifetime. Lots of Pics Along the Way!

This has been so fun to read. I am hoping to take our four year old to Disney world this year for her fifth bday for a surprise... your movie nights have given me some great ideas if we are able to do it.

Hi everybody, so, I have good intentions but don't know if I will ever get around to writing this TR! If you would like to hear more about our trip, check out the Be Our Guest Podcast. On today's episode, I tell Mike about the planning of the trip and the trip itself. Hope you enjoy! You can listen to the podcast on iTunes or at beourguestpodcast dot com

Read this WHOLE thread in ONE day!! lol... Subbing in hopes that you will one day share your Disney trip with us. =)

I know this is a fairly old PTR but it's so good I think it deserves a bump anyway! Great PTR, it's amazing the things you come up with! :goodvibes

Hey everybody! Just wanted to let you all know Disney taped a segment of our family and will be showing it on the Christmas Day Parade.. tune in to see it!

I SAW YOU!!! I was watching the Disney Parade today, and I saw the video of you opening the treasure chest....I immediately yelled, "Hey! That is a Dis'er!!" much to my family's surprise, lol.

How cool!!

I saw you too,on the Christmas Parade. You are an awesome person to do everything you have done for your little sisters. I applaude you and your husband. Best wishes for 2011! You rock:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I had taped the Christmas Parade and I just got to watch it. I didn't know you'd be on it, but I recognized your family immediately! Congratulations! It was a great segment!

Wow! Yall is the greatest sissy in the world! I wish I had a sissy as sweet as you! And those sissies of yours are cute as cupcakes!
Stay sweet,
Lousiana Smeetheart

Thanks for your kind words everyone! and thanks for watching our segment on the Christmas parade. It was a blast to shoot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter