Our PS plans--could you critique?

jkmmah

DIS Veteran
I'd like your feedback so please offer up any suggestions or hints that would help our plan work better. Keep in mind that we have a very picky dd 7 who would be happy with PB&J's or grilled cheese, and a dd 2 who will eat some of everything but not a lot of anything. :p

Fri evening--Earl of Sandwich and Ghiradelli

Sat--breakfast in room
PS 1:45pm RFC
dinner at FW, cook hot dogs and smores at campfire

Sun--at Epcot and MGM--just snacking here and there, not wanting any sit down meals

Mon--PS @ CRT 9am
will have snacks midday at MK with Q&C vouchers, no PS needed

Tues--early lunch at B&C, no PS needed
We have a PS for 4:15 at CP before the MVMCP but am considering cancelling this b/c we'd rather be riding rides than spending so much time eating. Plus, after B&C we might not be hungry enough to warrant the cost of a character meal. Instead, we might just snack at MK rather than have a big meal. I really want advice about this PS. Should I cancel the PS or not? We have eaten here once before and aren't IN LOVE with it so missing it isn't gonna rock our world. But so many people seem to want a PS around this time on MVMCP nights that that's why I have ours. Please advise!

Wed--morning at AK--will just snack
evening--not sure if we'll be at Epcot, MK or MGM--just gonna snack wherever we are

Thurs--morning at MK
PS for WCC at 12:30 for lunch--am considering changing this to make it a very late breakfast--I want your thoughts on this, too, please.
After MK closes, we'll hop to Epcot and just snack for dinner there.

Fri--we're leaving this day, probably around noon-ish. Thought we might try B&C one more time before we go, but we're open to all suggestions. We'd need something that doesn't need park admission to go to. Thought about Trail's End, or even changing the WCC to this day instead of Thursday. You're suggestions are welcome!

Thank you if you made it this far through my post!

Sounds great! As for the PS at CP...personally, I love this place! The food is wonderful and I love the atmosphere. However, as you said, spending the money on an all-you-can-eat buffet might not be the best way to go after a meal at B & C. Everyone loves to stuff themselves at B & C! But if you are going to the MVMCP then I would suggest keeping your PS's (it is going to be busy and you are going to want to have full belly's) and maybe just eating at B & C on your last day, since you don't want to be going into any parks. Best of luck and have tons of fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter