Our October Escape 10/13/11. TR Day 4 Wedding Day Part 5 A Little Fun Time at MK:)

Wedding Day, Post Ceremony, FUN TIME!

Once back at the hotel, we changed out of our wedding gear and got ready to head to MK. Once everyone was changed and comfy, they all congregated in our room and visited for a minute before it was time to go. I was soo tired all of a sudden, and all I wanted to do was take a nap! But, there was just too much fun to be had. Deana, Quillon, and Noelle had to go back to their room at Bonnet Creek, and Deana wanted Ayla to take a nap, but Ayla wouldn’t leave me. So I told her if they wanted to go, we’d take keep Ayla, and rest for a bit, and then meet them at MK. But everyone was too antsy to rest, so we headed down to the cafeteria and ate something unmemorable, texted Deana and told them we were headed out, and we grabbed a bus headed to MK. Randy and Martha had disappeared, and Joey’s dad and Diane were a little behind us, but we had everyone else. We stopped to get a few Photopass pics, and I’m so glad we did! Turns out, this pic is the ONLY one I got with my mom and dad in the parks the whole time. Makes me sad.

mkdreams.jpg

mkjustmarried.jpg

Marlowe and Diane caught up with us, and we headed on inside while my parents bought their tickets and planned to catch up later. We made an impromptu stop to see Mickey because there was no wait. I felt bad that Deana and Quillon weren’t there to see Ayla meet mickey and Minnie for the first time, but they were lagging behind. Again. But because we had such a big group, we had Mickey and Minnie all to ourselves, and it was such a fun experience!

minnieandy.jpg

mickeyminniejustmarried.jpg

minniekiss.jpg

guysmickeyframe.jpg

almickeyhug.jpg

groupdreamsmk.jpg

girlsminnie.jpg

aylaminnie.jpg

aylaandymickeyminnie.jpg

marloweandminnie.jpg

After we were done, we met my mom and dad in front of the Walt and Mickey statue, and headed over to Space Mountain. My dad decided to ride it, and this was the stupidest thing I think we’ve ever done. Thinking back on it, it scares the crap out of me, and I get so upset. My dad has a bad heart condition among other health complications, and should not have ridden that ride. I don’t know why any of us thought it would be a good idea. Granted, he used to ride it when I was younger, but his health is a lot worse now. So, he rode it, but ended up getting really sick. His blood pressure got out of whack, and it made him really nauseous and sick. He had to sit down, and eventually, after a trip to the bathroom, felt a lot better. He made me go on with the other guests, and I was so worried that I couldn’t have any fun until mom called and told me he was better.

After Space Mountain, we walked through the castle and headed to the Haunted Mansion. After his terrifying experience on the Tower of Terror, Andy got really freaked out and Stef had to take him out and he didn’t get to ride. We just couldn’t convince him that it was nothing like TOT. Even Ayla tried to get him to stay. She said, “I rode this a bunch! It’s so fun! Like a dance party. It’s not scary. I’m a little girl, and I wasn’t scared, so you shouldn’t be either. You’re a werewolf! You’ll be fine!” But he wouldn’t do it. Makes me sad. I can’t wait til he comes back down so he can ride it.

hmmemories.jpg

After HM, I got a call from mom that daddy was feeling a lot better, so we met up with them and got a dole whip and rode Pirates. I have waited Andy’s whole life to ride that one with him. We used to watch Pirates together all the time, and it is our favorite! So that was amazing for me! After that, it was Splash Mountain time, and right after the plunge, we saw Deana, Q, and Noelle on the bridge.

splashmtn.jpg

They were heading to Pecos Bill to eat a burger, and we dropped Ayla off with them and headed to ride the train. We warned everyone that after this, we needed to head back to the hotel and change back into wedding attire for the dessert party, and that they shouldn’t be too far behind us. I told everyone that it was a long walk from the entrance to Morocco, and they should be there as early as they could and DON’T BE LATE!!! Joey and I must have told them all four or five times before we left them. They all promised they had it under control, and Joey and I raced out of MK to get back in wedding clothes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter