our non-rushing (sorta) disney anniversary w/ PICS & VIDEO! new TR link - p. 136

Aw, I can't believe it's all over :sad2: ... said as your at Disney again! See, ending a report isn't so bad when you end it the day before you leave for another trip. That's the way to do it! :laughing: Your reports are always some of my favorites and this one was no exception. I loved every minute of it and had a great time reading about all of yours and Rays adventures. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup2

Now on to your next report...! :laughing: Hope you're having fun!

Have a fabulous trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your trip report with us! I've so enjoyed it! Your are always my favorite! You and Ray have so much fun! I do know what you mean about taking a Disney break. We just spent 10 days there and we were ready to come home. I'm not sure if I'm doing a trip report or not this time. We are going to CA Friday am for a business/golf trip over a long weekend. With kids back in school and sports, I'm not sure I'll have time to put into it. Anyway, back to the Disney break, I think we are going to skip Disney next year. OMG, I'm going to be in trouble for saying that here! hehe
We want to take the kids somewhere other Florida and WDW for a vacation so that they don't think there are only two states in the country! hehe

I'll look for your new trip report! I can't wait and hope you have a magical trip!

Thanks for another great trip report! :thumbsup2

I'm so glad that you two made it safely to Florida! Have lots of fun!!! Can't wait to read about it! :goodvibes

Really enjoyed the last long post of your P&PP. It really is a fun party. I love all the special parties that Disney does at the MK. I hope you are able to go to the MNSSHP without too much rain. How fun that you were able to leave early for your trip. Your dogs are so cute sitting on the porch. Thanks for the fun report Dawn, you do an awesome job of sharing your love of WDW.

Thanks so much for the great trip report, i will be looking for the girls only report when you come back. Have a great time. And if it rains...just sing in it. :yay:

We talked to the girls today. They were at Animal Kingdom getting counter service over by Yak & Yeti, and they said they had had a great time at the Halloween party last night.

Erica said the parade was so cool!

She's right! ::yes::

They said the weather had been good - a little rain before the party, but then it stopped. Today it was sunny and hot.

Just thought I'd let anyone who was keeping up know that the wild and crazy girls were safe and sound and having a great time! They sent Jill a phone picture and they both looked very happy!

Thanks for the update on "our girls" MeMom. Glad the weather held up for the party.

Glad to hear that your trip is going well.... can't wait for a report! Enjoy the last few days of fun!

We talked to the girls today. They were at Animal Kingdom getting counter service over by Yak & Yeti, and they said they had had a great time at the Halloween party last night.

Erica said the parade was so cool!

She's right! ::yes::

They said the weather had been good - a little rain before the party, but then it stopped. Today it was sunny and hot.

Just thought I'd let anyone who was keeping up know that the wild and crazy girls were safe and sound and having a great time! They sent Jill a phone picture and they both looked very happy!

Thanks for the update! I'm glad they are having fun and good weather!

They even met a DIS celebrity! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Now your trip is giving me Disney Dreams! I had one last night that I was in YOUR kitchen (although it was mine) waiting for you and Erika to come home. I had been dog-sitting for you and her...she had two akitas! When you came home you were both mad that I had not bathed the dogs. WHAT??? :lmao:

Hope you are having a great time!! :wizard:

Great to have a virtual update and hear that you're having fun and the weather hasn't been too bad. I've been thinking about you guys and hoping you were having a magical time. Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Thank you for the update. I want a friend to go to Disney with! How fun would that be?? A lot of fun. Good to hear the weather isn't ruining their festivities.

I am glad you ladies had a fun time at the party! I can't wait to see the pics!!!

Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to read all about your trip - heading over right now!

Yay - another TR to subscribe too!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter